Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
So what even happened to the original Karin? I guess she got split up in multiple personalities by magic?
Because it sounds kinda messed up for the talisman to just one-sidedly split someone up then try to force someone else to delete a part of their personality.

Dex-chan lover
It's like "Aizawa-san Multiplies", fun read ! 10/10 would recommend
It's kind of interesting how this premise has been trying to work for years now, with mixed success.
Girl with multiple personalities, girl whose personalities all split into their own bodies, girl who has multiple personalities but they don't remember each other, etc., etc. Funny enough, this mangaka already tried a "split personality" premise with a oneshot he did years ago. You can find it here on MangaDex under his other alias: Huro.

https://mangadex.org/author/56a421b7-2130-4755-9244-16807c3126bf/huro

I think the art style is pretty similar to 100 girlfriends in some cases too. Wouldn't surprise me if this artist has been an assistant of the 100 girlfriends artist or something like that.
Nah, I doubt it, after all, his artstyle have always been like this, even back in the 2010s, and his characters have always been the very forward like.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of interesting how this premise has been trying to work for years now, with mixed success.
Girl with multiple personalities, girl whose personalities all split into their own bodies, girl who has multiple personalities but they don't remember each other, etc., etc. Funny enough, this mangaka already tried a "split personality" premise with a oneshot he did years ago. You can find it here on MangaDex under his other alias: Huro.

https://mangadex.org/author/56a421b7-2130-4755-9244-16807c3126bf/huro

Nah, I doubt it, after all, his artstyle have always been like this, even back in the 2010s, and his characters have always been the very forward like.
I don't remember what author or manga it was, but it's not the first time I've seen an author revisit a previous idea that wasn't successfull the first time around, but that worked out the second time he tried it out.
I've forgotten which manga I'm thinking of though, but there was a pretty good example not too many years ago. And I don't think the first time was a oneshot, it was a serialization that ended after a couple of volumes the first time.
His art improved greatly though, so that probably helped a lot. But I think the characters and setting were mostly the same.

Dex-chan lover
... I just remembered that this reminded me of that axe story. An ordinary axe gets dropped in some pond by some guy, some angel rises up from the pond while holding an axe in each hand.
"Did you drop this golden axe, or this silver one?" the angel asked.
"Neither of them are my axe. Please return the one that belongs to me," the man said before he wounds up getting both axes, never getting the ordinary one that belonged to him.

THIS SERIES IS BASICALLY A RENDITION OF THAT STORY!

Dex-chan lover
So it seems she might have made a different wish since the talisman mentioned "her". I wonder if she also wished to be the type of girl Yuu loves and so him wanting to see her and her wanting to be perfect for him this time split her so he would pick and make real his perfect pair. I'm betting they recombine to 1 when she realizes that she has flaws but he can look past it

Dex-chan lover
So it seems she might have made a different wish since the talisman mentioned "her". I wonder if she also wished to be the type of girl Yuu loves and so him wanting to see her and her wanting to be perfect for him this time split her so he would pick and make real his perfect pair. I'm betting they recombine to 1 when she realizes that she has flaws but he can look past it
Yes, maybe the original karim isnt in this world, now there are only fragments, few sad

Group Leader
Reading this coming from a direct link on Reddit I was thinking to myself "I need to praise the hell out of this group, everything is perfect", I click on 'return to title page' and of course it's Teas and Alpha. Should have known from the 100gf fonts.
(Just a small typo on p37 of ch1, missed a t.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread