Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's thinking of 100 gf while here I am the only one thinking this is like Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo meets Aizawa-san Multiplies.

One story is about a girl being split into two and MC can't choose between them as choosing one will make the other disappear. Hell the part when MC said he would split himself might be a reference to it
since that's what actually happens to save both of them.
The other is about a girl being multipled with each having a specific personality trait of her and they just roll with it.

Idk maybe I just read too much harem mangas. Ngl, I thought this was gonna be like Nisekoi from the first chapter or that WN about MC's childhood friend actually being identical sisters but this is alright.

Last edited:
Custom title
Staff
Developer
I read Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo a couple days ago since people brought it up. Outside of the very basic premise of a girl splitting into multiple personalities, right now I can't really imagine this one doing anything similar when it comes to the plot or tone than that series. It had a good deal of drama and adventure, this seems more like it'll be just a funny romcom with minor fantasy elements like some other mangos I know.

Speaking of, can't blame the author for not immediately committing to 100 Karins who really love Yuu but what I am wondering is how many of them there will eventually be.

Rentaro: So let me get this straight, you're telling me that you've earnestly wished to be with a girl for years, and because of the divine intervention of a holy entity you get to be with her, but that entity made a mistake and now the girlfriend you were supposed to have is now actually multiple girlfriends with incredibly different personalities. Not only that the condition for being with them is that whoever doesn't enter a relationship with you ends up ceasing to exist, and in order to prevent that from happening you choose to love every single one of them?

Yuu: Uhhh.... yeah, I guess that's the gist of it? Why?

Rentaro: I have found one of my people. Manly tears We are kindred spirits.
this is a nice story :D kinda like the 100 girlfriends he chose them both but what awaits in the future this is a amazing manga

Dex-chan lover
Alright people l, I'll see you next month, pretty cool series, great art style and very cuddly characters. I like this a lot, thanks for the TL gang. M'wah

Dex-chan lover
more series need to follow in the footsteps of 100girlfriends. excited to see the other variants of karin

Dex-chan lover
There's gonna be a harem of Karin isn't there? XD

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I thought the premise would've been that he coincidentally hung out with them alternatively, gave the charms to both of them unknowingly (im pulling this out of my ass), and we just start guessing who the true girl is but I actually like this one a lot better. Segs when? :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
Dude reminds me of Akira from Rebuild World. Not just appearance, but his attitude towards people. Ah, you don't know your favorite series is a success until you start seeing clones.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see exactly where this is going and I am already in love with it. Thanks for uploading this series, I'm looking forward to the monthly releases from here on out! <3

Dex-chan lover
Like others, I was wondering if the original girl is just gone now? If they disappeared, does she just die?

Dex-chan lover
how very hyakkano with the beginning chapters

Guess someone noticed that hyakkano was doing insanely well

Alright... this calls for a joint... this shit is going to send me and I am sure as he'll gonna be stoned for this ride

Users who are viewing this thread