Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 2 - I Have Always Loved You

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Reading this coming from a direct link on Reddit I was thinking to myself "I need to praise the hell out of this group, everything is perfect", I click on 'return to title page' and of course it's Teas and Alpha. Should have known from the 100gf fonts.
(Just a small typo on p37 of ch1, missed a t.)
I tried to avoid font overlap with 100gf, there's more of that with Dragon and Chameleon lol. Sfx is what it is, I suppose.
Fixed the typo, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this chapter executed this in terms of the metaphor (loving all of a person), though the literal execution does seem like it would have a ton of logistical obstacles and existential questions raised. Fortunately, it seems like those are going to be addressed in upcoming chapters.
I speculate the cast is going to expand in the following chapters with even more of her. I assume the series will eventually end either with the harem ending, or with all of her merging to become one person again. How we get there along the way I'm very interested in seeing.

Dex-chan lover
So he'll have a harem. I'm curious to see how serious this manga will be. For now it seems serious enough to balance comedy and romance pretty well.
We gotta hand it to the protagonist though, he obliterated a bunch of the indecisive harem protagonist tropes in two chapters. This is gonna be good

Fed-Kun's army
I hate harem stories, wholesome ones barely pass. However, the art style is superb! I love it and this is interesting enough since we actually get a somewhat(?) reasonable explanation of how this harem exists but really, I am here for character designs and personalities.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god this is just another "A hundred girlfriends who like you alot" shit all over again

[The "Can't be Bothered" Karin or the "Bright Side" Karin. Choose which Karin you want to be with. Whoever you don't choose will disappear.]
Wait this just Schrödinger's cat the Manga, with that logic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hold on; a male protagonist who straight up says BOTH when given two options, makes the option provider falter and give in, AND wants to be with both of them while fully acknowledging them as the same person? This lad's alright. He made the right choice in this situation.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid talisman splitting a perfectly good person in two (or maybe even more?) and then having the audacity to say only one can remain...
i mean he would probably kinda fuse them together again with some differences but yeah, an asshole move

Dex-chan lover
So, probably, original Karin doesn't exists anymore?
ny2clx5.png
damn i didnt even think about that, tragic but then again, she lives on

Dex-chan lover
... I just remembered that this reminded me of that axe story. An ordinary axe gets dropped in some pond by some guy, some angel rises up from the pond while holding an axe in each hand.
"Did you drop this golden axe, or this silver one?" the angel asked.
"Neither of them are my axe. Please return the one that belongs to me," the man said before he wounds up getting both axes, never getting the ordinary one that belonged to him.

THIS SERIES IS BASICALLY A RENDITION OF THAT STORY!
there is actually a manga that is literally that https://mangadex.org/title/4d016c8d-5b4a-4a62-82a9-7ff4f86156d3/kin-no-kanojo-gin-no-kanojo

Users who are viewing this thread