【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 142 - RESPONSIBILITY

Dex-chan lover
I think, if anything.......this is the last wall Aqua/Goro have to cross for the revenge plan.....no matter what he choose to.

Putting aside Ruby/Sarina's excitement, what the writers said is 100% sponspot on. In-universe, this movie will ruin a lot of people's name and reputation (including both Aqua and Ruby), also the declaration of war toward dad. Just like a certain someone said......
The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.
If Aqua/Goro really does being serious toward his revenge, one kiss is all that remains toward the finish line...unless those 2 writers also write a bed scene

But at the same time, Aqua's reluctance as a (former) adult and current biological brother of Ruby/Sarina is natural. I mean, just look at Ruby. Who knows what Sarina will do next if he gave her what she wanted :worry:
And like it or not, this could and would be the 'pot calling kettle black' point in future confrontation with the Kamiki.

Also while it was being talked about, Memcho is also right. A kiss scene between 2 rising stars gonna be the main point that sell the movies. Content of the movie is important, but they have to appeal to as many people as well to see the movie. The more pair of eyes watching it, the better.
And for that, the kiss is the perfect bait.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aqua next chapter:

52-incest63.jpg

54-incest65.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about kissing and incest, I'm getting overdosed with the amount of AbiCUTE sensei panels in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
can you even read? it's stated that she is 18 AND CURED in that scenario
A patient is a patient even after care. "He literally saved my life before and I developed this attachment to him while I was under 18, but it's legal now so I guess it's okay" -- does this sound like a healthy basis for a relationship to you?

Dex-chan lover
Doubt.
He must be aware the incest fan service had been effective to put the fandom on fire. It’s his convenient weapon.

Let’s see if Aqua will pull out excuses to delay stating his own feeling about it.
But while keeping the door open for Aka to do the fan services again, such as by not making Aqua strongly reject Ruby and telling her their past life is over.

Spoken like a harem protagonist who “doesn’t want to hurt anyone”

It will just be Aqua making empty words and try to tell Ruby to focus on the movie and revenge to distract her, so he doesn’t need to give clear answer now about if he will accept Ruby’s romantic attraction to him or not.
About that last part
Aqua told ruby to forget about revenge in ch 123 tho

cgr

Dex-chan lover
A patient is a patient even after care. "He literally saved my life before and I developed this attachment to him while I was under 18, but it's legal now so I guess it's okay" -- does this sound like a healthy basis for a relationship to you?
I'm not interested in debating, but I want to clarify that this is wrong: gorou isn't sarina's doctor, but an intern who visited her (and other patients who don't really have visitors) - see chapter 121.
the basis for their relationship isn't him treating her, but spending time together and bonding over Ai.

Last edited:
I preaching this every time incest comes up, but maybe I my comments are too broad to help me get an answer I'm looking for.
So if you don't mind, I'll ask you personally.
Why do u feel "not sure" about incest kiss? What does it mean, "unsure"?
Are you "unsure" about murder? rape? pedophiles? cause all these themes are present in this manga, yet nobody seems "unsure" about those violent topics.
It's just incest that triggers everyone. Mangaka made sure to show it as socially unacceptable through kana and etc. What's to be unsure of?
I think it's just that incest is a rare topic compared to those other things, you don't really see incest plots unless you're looking for them. Because of the scarcity it's perceived as "worse" than those other things, or people just aren't as desensitized to that topic in media as those other things.

Users who are viewing this thread