[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Motivation

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Confetti @Rikurichi
quoting myself:
I know that's not what ruby means
because their relationship since they were reborn is clearly normal sibling banter

it's just ruby's word choice and example 'siblings kissing' is ambiguous, and can be misinterpreted by someone with an overactive imagination.
I'll conclude this with one of my favorite quotes in this manga:
language is scary

Honestly Akane(that's her name right?) should know Aqua good enough. That that relationship isn't really real.

But her pissed off bitchy behavior won't change anything. She either has to accept he has a GF and calm tf down or just leave because what's she's pulling off there ist just mean

Aggregator gang
I didn't think I'd ever say that. I'm not ready for the truth yet, can you develop subplots for about fifty chapters?

Dex-chan lover
After all those acting gigs, now he has to join a first-rate workshop with his pretend girlfriend! Maybe he’ll find new members.

So that's where she got brainwashed by a fucking crazy madman and then they will show how the True Tragedy begun i think...

I like how Aqua looks like he's chilling and just vibing towards his surrounding lol

Arima Kana best girl btw.

@usawion actually he can in my opinion, after all finding their father is only Aqua CURRENT goal. But, in the story right now we have another character who isn't only Aqua. We got Ruby with her dream becoming Idol, we got Arima who have a crush to Aqua, and etc. So the the characters still have much to tell.

And, even if Aqua already got his conclusion. He can find another goal. Maybe his bond with his sister and his surrounding can help him find it.
But, I think this mystery won't be resolve soon.
But... Idk, Aka always find a ways to subvert the expectation. Maybe, he will reveal it suddenly like a boom.

Users who are viewing this thread