【Oshi no Ko】

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna comment on here since JB's comment structure is a trashfire. God damn what a good prologue conclusion chapter.

At first I couldn't figure out whether I really liked this or not, the pace was so fast and the premise is so weird. By chapter 8 I was sure I liked it, and now that the prologue is over I'm excited for what's going to happen next.

Double-page supporter
If he reincarnated into her child right before it was born, didn'the essentially kill her child and replace it?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god this is such a gem!!!

Just read ch10 on jaiminis and damn, the story only truly starts at ch8. This is gonna be a ride and I’m so excited for it!

Dex-chan lover
This looks intense so far! Really, there should be the tags "tragedy" and "psychological".

@migh
Why would you assume everyone is here just cuz it kaguyas author?

I personally didn’t like kaguya I thought it was bad. I randomly found this manga and started reading this without looking at the author, and I genuinely enjoyed it. Don’t call people sheep just because they enjoy something you don’t.

@migh

HACKA watched Oshibudo and he come up with this shit

Never seen before"

This is already done to death bruh..

@migh

it isn't that deep people just like this manga........I don't (How does the red hair guy not notice that he's talking to a 1 YEAR OLD BABY and having a full-on discussion with it????????????) but you're just making you're self look childish needlesly insulting people who like it

Dex-chan lover
@Applesandoran
My man! I also don't like Kaguya because of the character Kaguya. Whenever I see her my urge to punch kittens rises! Other characters are ok though, except president because he likes her.

Fed-Kun's army
Usually this level of the whole plotline twist fetishism thing is reserved for "survival game" authors who got abused as children and don't have the mental capacity to keep the audience interested without desperately raising the stakes every single chapter until the clusterfuck of a plot is only followed for the guro, sex, and/or sunk cost. I'm not trying to imply I expected better from yet another idol drama title, but I did expect a different kind of bad. This kind of thing and it's reception is why I stop talking to anybody in real life who says they're a weeb.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 1-10 are in Jaiminisbox's website. They stopped updating for 2 weeks now, so that's probably why new heroes stepped up to the plate.

Users who are viewing this thread