【Oshi no Ko】

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@migh You've been comment banned three times already for personal attacks and you're still doing it. Bye.

Group Leader
@migh lol wtf okay
i didn't say that everyone should agree, so please don't make assumptions?
and i didn't really post that for a reply, thank you very much-

I swear this manga is one of the things I look forward the most in the weekends, idk how and why.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a really big fan of this author. His stories are so unique and interesting. I look forward for a new chapter every week.

I’m not trying to bash the manga , it’s very good but these types of mangas give me ntr feelings

By the author of Kaguya-sama and the artist of Kuzo no Honkai. Heaven or hell, let's rock.

Have caught up to 26 chapters today.
It's a really great series. When I heard the creators of Kaguya-sama and Scum's Wish chose to team up, I knew this would probably be quite the wild absurd ride. And it was, but I'm still impressed. The first few chapters seemed a bit messy, but soon the story seemed to have a more consistent flow. I'm still surprised how the hell is this a weekly series and not to mention Aka is doing another series along this...

Spoilers you probably shouldn't read.

Man...The Ai death. It actually made me heavily depressed. She was a character, well more of person with a lot of potential. A simple but effective backstory, and interesting character, I wanted to watch her grow more and more as a character. She had an interesting outlook to life that I at least related to. Killing her was in some ways a good strategy but still, it kind of felt like I had a part of me destroyed with it. And while I'm still depressed about it, I can't deny how this is a good motivation for a revenge story. Though personally I'm not a big fan of revenge plot so its a give or take. The story after this is still interesting mind you, but I still continue to feel empty along with Aqua.

There are some points that could use a bit of time fleshing out a bit, but, as a weekly series the quality seems more of something that's monthly released.

Akasaka aka has far more balls than 99% of MALE mangakas to be able to pull out a story like this.

Wait, I'm 99% sure the english translators post 2 days after the Italian translators on the weekends, but the Italian translators didn't post... bruh
Edit: IDK maybe I'm worrying too much

Thursday’s, fridays and Saturdays are my favourite days for several reasons Friday or Saturday for this since it updates in like Friday or Saturday not sure and Thursday for unordinary
jhon is still the good guy and the other deserved getting their ass fucked by him

Fed-Kun's army
@LeynaSept
I don't feel like revenge is really satisfying.. That's kind of the whole reason i probably won't read this manga, since I'll probably be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread