Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - I would like to see her too...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
ZOINKS! Noir-chan, you almost made me drop the potates!

What i really want to know is how they grew plants without sunlight, that sounds like an interesting topic to cover. What makes those plants different from normal ones? The answer is probably magic though.

@metincan3606 It's his long lost brother, Cane.

Thanks for an update! I think i've spotted minor error- upper-rightmost speech bubble on page 3 repeats text from page before, having not much sense.

Dex-chan lover
I think tl forgot about the priestess altogether.

Group Leader
On page 15, Abel totally just… The shirt.
Oh well, she’s cute when she’s blushing, and that’s all that matters.
Cuteness is justice.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman I may be misreading, or reading too much into it, but with Crazy Princess and her involuntarily platonic girlfriend talking about food not growing in the wasteland, followed by Kane complaining about his potatoes, I think Noir has been granting prayers to have stuff grow.

Common dude dad, evil goddess daughter, recently born good goddess and harem tiger girl pet with princess and saintess as lovers. Kane needs a bigger house with a built-in church

Aggregator gang
Kane you need to pray and marry altena, noir is your daughter after all uwu

I'm expecting one of the following chapters to have Kane fighting the three heroes. It would be interesting, a man trying to save a young girl/goddess versus a hot-headed woman whose only interest are in the man himself, and who dislikes the monsters that stop her from actually getting to Kane.

Dex-chan lover
I like LN's design of Kane more. He looks like a common villager in there.

Kane being seemingly oblivious to Noir-chan’s identity was good in its own way since his genuine unbiased kindness (his greatest attribute) was untainted by any ulterior motives.
(“I HAVE to be kind in order to save Noir-chan“ would be an ulterior motive, albeit one with good intentions.)

The sudden transition from the discussion about the wasteland to Kane’s potatoes (and Noir) is meant to imply that Noir is using her power to grow the potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread