Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 2

Aggregator gang
She went on a Holy Crusade to Deus Vult the fuck out of anybody who did anything wrong to our Bakarina?

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
Don't put any novel spoilers in this comment section (without proper spoiler tags) please!

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS OF THE ENTIRE CURRENT ARC AND ITS CLIMAX AHEAD. OPEN THE SPOILER TAG AT YOUR OWN RISK.
It turns out there was a secret romance target that Katarina never got to unlock which also has the route with most brutal bad ending (I think everyone gets murdered or something like that). This target is the Student Council President and he is extremely dangerous due to having Darkness Magic, which allows him to fuck with people's minds (be it brainwashing them, erasing their memories or putting them in a coma), and being kind of a murderous edgelord. Maria discovered he was the one behind this public "trial" on Katarina and was put in a coma and hidden somewhere because of that.

I don't remember exactly how but Katarina also realizes he is a bad guy (or makes him think she does) and is put in a coma because of it. The rest of the arc is about everyone trying to rescue Katarina and wake her up, since she will die otherwise, while facing their own feelings about her. Also, it turns out the evil StuCo President also loves her because she was the only one to show him genuine goodwill or something like that.

It's a pretty emotional and interesting climax for what seemed like a "mere" funny story so I can't wait to see it adapted by the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
"Katarina-sama is exceptionally dense", "She's an idiot", "There's no way she could be so ingenious"... ?

It's heartwarming to see that her childhood friends know her too well. Which is a testament to her harem: even after knowing her many, many, many vices, they're attracted to her. Like stars to a black hole.

Dex-chan lover
Just when the translation team kindly ask "Pls don't make spoilers of the LN" there's of course that one comment MASSIVE SPOILERS HEREEEE!!! xD

Jesus Christ, control yourself, go read the novel and discuss it there... Don't come with the "I'm using the spoiler option so it's fine" you're practically inviting hundred of strangers to see it and what happens if they don't care to hide the spoilers in replies? and repeat everything you just said? I have a good advice for the people who like spoilers and the people who like to share them... Go somewhere else, use private message, I don't know just don't ruin the discussions.

*deep breath*

As for the chapter, really enjoyable, just starting is already funny with the snake and hoe... Indeed, she's too dense but that's lovely, thank you for translating all the year! see you in 2019 and happy holidays

It's in his pefect right to post a spoiler if he uses the spoiler code.

People who don't want to know DO NOT have to click. If you fail to control yourself and click on it, it's your own mistake. Not his.

Can't blame him for mistakes others make. That's just plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata the scanlators said not to do it without a spoiler warning and the usual spoiler "click through". The comment below has followed those requests, no need to talk like this about it if it's labelled and the like.

Dex-chan lover
>avoid a bad end flag narrowly
>thinks about been hungry instnatly afterwards
Oh bakarina

Users who are viewing this thread