Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 66 - Which One?

Dex-chan lover
Uh...was that not what the girls wanted? I thought since they love each other, and they both love him, wouldn't they want to hear that he loves them both?? Clearly I don't understand women. Also, there should be limits to what the King can do on a whim.

Group Leader
Uh, why did they slap him? Weren't they in love with each other too despite both loving him? Why is it wrong that he's in love with them too? I don't get it. Is it just a gag scene?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Now you reminded me why I stopped reading the WN after this arc. He had the power to do what he wants, yet even after all of the shit, he had no balls to do it. He wants to go off-grid and live peacefully, but never do so. Since the beginning, my question is, why? What are you afraid of, bruh?! Don't you know that there are millions who wants to start anew but unable to do so, why don't you just do it if you keep whining about it!
Like, I don't know, I feel so triggered with his behaviour. Disregarding his aversion towards love and women, he can just go off-grid in an instant... Just do it if you want it so much

Dex-chan lover
Uh, why did they slap him? Weren't they in love with each other too despite both loving him? Why is it wrong that he's in love with them too? I don't get it. Is it just a gag scene?
The way I see it, he just answered their confession in a joking manner, with no seriousness at all.

Dex-chan lover
He gets slapped because he says the truth but in such a weakass way they both think he’s not in love with either of them.

They then
corner him into it but the sucker doesn’t sleep with either until he gets even more girls which is books away

Dex-chan lover
You know, looking at everyone commenting, the expectations that are being set by people and all that, truly takes me back to when the Light Novel first concluded this arc, and how everyone reacted in the same way...

Which makes me really sad how this entire part of the story turned out to be the best the novel had to offer, and how awfully it went downhill from here, and not even slowly, because Volume 5 was a huge mistake , the absolute WORST part of the story, so I'm sure it will have a ton of changes in the manga... or at least I hope so.

This novel had so much potential, and it still makes me sad how everything went down.
Looking back, we should have taken the author seriously when they said they didn't know how to write romance...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, looking at everyone commenting, the expectations that are being set by people and all that, truly takes me back to when the Light Novel first concluded this arc, and how everyone reacted in the same way...

Which makes me really sad how this entire part of the story turned out to be the absolute best, and how awfully it went downhill from here, and not even slowly, because Volume 5 was a huge mistake , the absolute WORST part of the story, so I'm sure it will have a ton of changes in the manga... or at least I hope so.

This novel had so much potential, and it still makes me sad how everything went down.
Looking back, we should have taken the author seriously when they said they didn't know how to write romance...

Are we being uptodate with the comic raws? If I were to be the publisher, I would conclude (axe) this title by the end of this arc with the engagement of the MC. Especially when you said that vol. 5 was a complete disaster both in the eyes of Japanese and Foreigners... At least that way the publisher won't receive backlash nor reduced sales because of the story.

Dex-chan lover
You really think that he'd stop at 2 waifus?
Ok I got curious and read the fandom and holy shiiiii that's a lot of wives.

5 besides angie, olivia and mylene, aka 8.
As for how him and mylene end up together, well the king "dies" (more like fakes his death) and tbh the king and mylene really don't like each other anyway, they likely would have divorced long before leon was even in the picture if her being queen wasn't integral to a marriage alliance with another nation, big spoiler coming but... this becomes moot when leon is king, thus marrying mylene would keep the alliance going and well, neither side has a problem with that arrangement.
so the king got his own retirement life while leon become the very thing he doesn't want to (position with a lot of respobility). the king IS the rival of leon lmao

Dex-chan lover
Are we being uptodate with the comic raws? If I were to be the publisher, I would conclude (axe) this title by the end of this arc with the engagement of the MC.
This manga makes too much money to be axed, lol.
Granted, it's not part of Kadokawa's best sellers, like, it's not even in the conversation, and though one can't deny that it has been starting to lose steam, it still is a success as it consistently ranks on Oricon.

There aren't many reasons to stop the adaptation

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why they slap him? I thought polygamy was a thing in that world.

Dex-chan lover

Which makes me really sad how this entire part of the story turned out to be the absolute best, and how awfully it went downhill from here, and not even slowly, because Volume 5 was a huge mistake , the absolute WORST part of the story, so I'm sure it will have a ton of changes in the manga... or at least I hope so.

Is there a slapping scene in the novel? I hope it wasn't because i too am confused with the scene just like the others because it feels the story need context before or after that slapping scene. If the novel doesn't have it, maybe the manga would change for the better than the novel (at least there is a change)

Users who are viewing this thread