Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Needs a ton of proofreading. Maybe let it cook for a while longer before you post next time.

Dex-chan lover
My dude just wants to live a peaceful life on his island and marry a nice lower class girl.

Group Leader
I very much regret the various translation errors throughout the chapter. Soon I will be fixing those errors, and in case I lack some, just point them out and I will correct them later.
Also, you should know that we are originally a Spanish group, so there may be several mistakes from Spanish to English as it is something that can be overlooked throughout the translation. Perhaps if anyone is interested in translation help, either from Spanish to English or from Japanese to English, contact us at our Discord. https://discord.gg/jHJPeym
And mentions @El Pollo
Thank you for your understanding...

If I we're him, yep I'm gonna move to another kingdom or just build one kingdom of lost technologies so I wouldn't get bound by the kingdom's laws and it will upgrade livia's character too. She'll be grown up by herself

Group Leader
Man what happened with this translation. went straight down the drain...

Group Leader
Yeah. It's a shame because the TS is good, but the TL is so clearly MTL (and badly MTLed at that!) and no one bothered to actually check if it made sense.
And none of it makes sense.

@ruth1ess
Like I said, it's been a year since I read but
Wasn't he planning to go there from the start to deal with; I can't remember if it was the sequel's game boss or something along those lines, and that his marriage happened last minute before departing because everyone thought he was running away from his noble responsibilities while the girls thought he was running from them.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I don't think it's great study telling to make a character do something really incompetent in order to move the plot in a new direction. Making Olivia do something so obviously stupid in order for her relationship with the prince's men to improve. Oh well 🤖

man i feel bad for the MC.. being high noble really bring nothing but trouble in this world.. is he gonna runaway and just go to someplace faraway with his ship? cuz i bet there is a lot of uncharted land in this world...

@FlamerScan
As other people mentioned, the TL was a bit rough, mostly with tenses and genders, but your TS was on point! I think with a native English PR your English releases would be great! I see you following-up in the comments too looking for corrections. Thanks for the hard work. I look forward to seeing your improvement from a very solid base.

Users who are viewing this thread