Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

@Hollow7F Not seeing a whole lot of reasonable comments on this so thanks for that. It feels like a lot of people have some unreasonable expectations on people in crisis situations. They expect MC to be cool as a cucumber and everyone to behave utterly rational at all times.

I have to wonder if such people have ever made mistakes in their own lives, especially from snap decisions in tough situations, in order to be so harsh on the MC here. I've made plenty of mistakes even when I had time to calmly reason things out.

Leon already had a plan for dealing with them: Being taken prisoner then running rampant with Luxon's help once aboard. Angie being taken alone threw a huge wrench into that and he reacted viscerally. Given his nature, I would find it more jarring if he locked up or stayed perfectly calm throughout her being taken.

Dex-chan lover
I think they are kind of make sense for reacting violently to MC but the KILL HIM later doesn't.

@Roadrunner9000 that's sound masochistic and rage inducing...
Now have to wait a month or three to see this arc end.....

@KamiKira00 sorry to disappoint you, but this MC does not kill, he can be ruthless sometimes(everything is alright as long as he does not kill directly, does not care if the person ends up tortured or crippled), though if he has no choice, he will kill without a second thought.

Just know, this isn't the only time MC "spare" his enemies. Soon you'll find out.

Fed-Kun's army
@KarmaKyuupinfor Leon, who likes to keep his old values. Killing is a last resort. Even if he makes action that causes someone to die.

In his own defence, they are being judged for what they did. It's karma with Leon as initiator.

If they were loved by the masses they won't be left to die.

As long as Leon has some ensurance or leeway. He won't kill. He isn't cold hearted enoughtl to kill for the sake of nipping the buds.
Aka. Premature self-defence.

Aggregator gang
Bruh just how stupid his classmates are especially the game's male lead lol.

The mc was right. I wouldn't even save those people If I was there.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much drama by the robot should have arrived in the middle of the chapter

Power Uploader
I'm done. I'm fed up with Livi, Liva or whatever her name is, being crybaby (she is so fucking annoying), with Ml being so freaking weak (like wth? weren't you supposed to be kinda strong now? what the hell is wrong with you; to be beaten up so quickly?). Aghhh its all annoying. Im dropping this.

Imagine beating up the dude who basically has your lives in the palms of his hands

Users who are viewing this thread