Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

So Angelica tried to save all of the passengers, which MC couldn't stand to see. He rightfully gets stopped for that by others. Then it turns out that instead of saving the others, she just doomed them all. What a nice situation...

@Mrina Agreed this is some stupid shit what the hell happened to the MC "stealing" moments where Olivia (in the novel) was supposed to power up? Like he's already stolen so many he should be OP but instead this shit happens. I'm dropping as well wtf

Maybe I missed something but aren't those nobles supposed to be the fighting force one day or at least it's leaders. They're all cowards. I mean I can understand being scared but to roll over and just die? Pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, im with the princess. Those nobles are really the definition of what a noble shouldn’t be. Wouldn’t mind seeing the majority executed :/

y'all are talking mad shit about the students that are scared to die, it's a whole ass nation attack why wouldn't they be scared? this event was supposed to be late game, meaning they're too fucking powerful for even 3rd year mob characters

also you guys are thinking he would actually be mega super op because he got some power ups? power ups aren't always lvl 999 shit and the main battling system in this is mechs, not physical strength you donkeys, he got sucker punched, grabbed and kicked down, by 3-5 guys that are somewhat physically strong otherwise he would destroy them in an actual mech battle

It also doesn't mean he stole her power ups, he stole her chances to get them

Fed-Kun's army
@Mrina - To be fair, he got ganged up, but you are right that the MC should be strong at this point. I guess this was just to sorta setup for the whole situation on the prison. I will keep reading, tho. I want to see that bitch controlling the monsters get rekt HARD!

Fed-Kun's army
"Apparently they wanted to finish me off"
Yeah, great Idea to kill someone powerful when you just had declared war on you... god this fucking moron-manga sometimes q.q

@Mrina I don't recall MC having great physical strength. He was a former hunter, but I mean, he got ganged up on. Doesn't he just have better technology and mechs?

Just give some LN spoiler if you want to read about this situation make you rage
many Holfort kingdom's nobility is selfish and coward, in the vol.3 when the Principality's monsters invaded their kingdom, the nobles just want to run away from the capital (including Leon's father first wife and childrens) , Leon's father is a brave man and honor , he's one of the remaining nobles who prepare to the defend his country with his family

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith That the People on average and especially the nobles on board are cowardly morons was already demonstrated a few times, nothing new sadly.

Power Uploader
@wealyam In chapter 24 he is fighting with... I can't remember his name... Whatever. He fights just fine. I mean, he didn't have to necesarry destroy them or something. But he shouldn't be defeated that easily. And above everything - what the heck happend to his rank? Wasn't he a baron? Shouldn't he have some power or respect by now? Why is he so powerless so suddenly? It doesn't make sense.

Besides, I detest mangas that lower power of the MC for the sake of plot or romance.

Contributor
@Mrina
@Radlife
@chickenstalker
Man, ya guys really gonna missed the best part about vol2 tho lmao
If yer both LN reader Idk what to say, ya both might drop the series already by then after reading the vol2
If yer manga reader, fuck man! just wait till the next chap (29), yer going to love it and the rest of it, ya hoe. the story gets better

I'm guessing the story has been visualized, people think the story is getting suck after seeing the current chap situation, except in LN where u have to imagine how's the situation going to be like soon in the manga. Sucks being manga reader only, doesn't it? :p

Also, there's no way ya can fight back with those few people than him alone attacked and pushed down from behind, especially that Luxion has to be more discreet since the event is happening, imagine you're in that situation, no way ya can fight back simple.

Double-page supporter
@Mrina nah, no matter if you can fights or not, getting attacked from behind and getting pinned by others makes you can't do shit.....
respect? having rank didn't do shit besides having right to own a land, look at Angie, she is Duke daughter, and yet many nobles girls try to mess with her, moreover MC who clearly more lower than her, with this already show how retard those nobles....

he is powerless without Luxion, since most of his OPness come from Luxion, his own advantage come from his knowledge about that world and clever mind, not his brute force....

Contributor
@DwordGL
Right? she's really cute for most of the times, especially when she did that face while having that beat-up thingy :3
Wish she makes that adorable face again, just without the beat-up face :c

Users who are viewing this thread