Parallel Paradise - Vol. 24 Ch. 235 - seeking my KING!

Dex-chan lover
itd be a shame if the ghost was messing with them. Actually no id be better if that were the case.

Dex-chan lover
I both pity and applaud the poor sex beast Hime for making it that far. o7

If anyone's to blame, it's him for going near enough for her to touch him. She's not even a guardian so any of the girls could've kept her away when they brought her. On the other hand, no one was expecting she was that much of a sex beast to attempt that in front of the guardians.

Ok, so we know the fire spirits were lying about the virgin blood key. So, what really is the key?
No, that Spirit is not lying. The dark-colored Spirit, speaking in a woman's manner, said to the light-colored one, "I kind of like your nature of cannot tell a lie".
I used to read this manga translations as an easy study of English, but since this ringonda80 dude started translating, It became difficult to study English through this, not only because it is grammatically wrong, but also because all the parts he could not seem to translate began to be replaced by lines of his own creation. For example, the part in this chapter where Lumi says, "I'm a good wife, aren't I?" is altered to "What about the meal!?''. This can no longer be a material for English study, but it is so silly and funny, so I will continue to see how he creates his translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While on the plate those dumplings(?) looked farily large, but when MC picked one up with a fork it was suddenly very small. I mean that could be due to perspective but it's weird anyway. Oh, and the fork! That suddenly turned into a spoon just a page later. C'mon artist, at least be consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread