Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - Cyan Blue

Dex-chan lover
My mom's gay you fucking idiot. Try cutting your dick off and passing before you attempt hitting on her.
That's only what she tells you. Honestly she doesn't talk much around me either, but that's usually because she's got my dick in her mouth. One thing she did say was that she still regrets not getting an abortion before you were born though. I told her to not worry so much about it, we all make mistakes after all.

That's only what she tells you. Honestly she doesn't talk much around me either, but that's usually because she's got my dick in her mouth. One thing she did say was that she still regrets not getting an abortion before you were born though. I told her to not worry so much about it, we all make mistakes after all.
Stop lying, I know for a fact she likes them festering axe wounds.

Fed-Kun's army
the
no more fillers... please focus on getting to the empress now!
the fact that the bitch isn't even the final boss but probably her boyfriend or maybe even MC girl or MAYBE FKN MC HIMSELF,mc could be a scientist that created all this bs who fkn knows,how long can author milk this?who fkn knows,i just want lemarray to turn back and leave this loser XD

Users who are viewing this thread