Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - Cyan Blue

Dex-chan lover
It confirmed its not our world, tho.
When did he go back on that twist because in the Sandorio arc the girls even confirmed that the place was once referred to as 'earth' and Okamoto Lynn loves abusing Arthur C. Clark's Third Law that states any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic. Heck it was just recently that vaginamoon told Lilia that she had to enact a predestination paradox. I could be forgetting something though so I'm legitimately asking if I missed something.

Karu are men I'm so shocked.... actually no I called it when I started the series. However i didn't consider this from

radstylix:​

Would make sense for Kanojo (did I get the name right?) to be jealous of other men too and curse them to turn into monsters because... what if they're better than him?

Dex-chan lover
When did he go back on that twist because in the Sandorio arc the girls even confirmed that the place was once referred to as 'earth' and Okamoto Lynn loves abusing Arthur C. Clark's Third Law that states any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic. Heck it was just recently that vaginamoon told Lilia that she had to enact a predestination paradox. I could be forgetting something though so I'm legitimately asking if I missed something.

Karu are men I'm so shocked.... actually no I called it when I started the series. However i didn't consider this from

radstylix:​

Oh you mean when the flashback when anal sex, right.

Well but there is a few missing part like the landscape of earth that not feel right. Maybe waiting for the ending would answer our curiosity. Well, can't denied Arthur law and it would make sense kill "old Youta" so then his "parallel" form can be exist but I quiet object about the presence of the parallel world is the Youta world. But there is possibly it's Earth but with different civilization starting point. Well like I said before, better waiting what Lynn cooking, tho

Dex-chan lover
Oh FFS. Can we please just move on with the plot, if there still is one at this point? We've had plenty of trains run on Yota already, and I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future. We don't need another couple of chapters of Yota fucking nameless girls that will either just get killed immediately or will never appear in the story again.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you mean when the flashback when anal sex, right.

Well but there is a few missing part like the landscape of earth that not feel right. Maybe waiting for the ending would answer our curiosity. Well, can't denied Arthur law and it would make sense kill "old Youta" so then his "parallel" form can be exist but I quiet object about the presence of the parallel world is the Youta world. But there is possibly it's Earth but with different civilization starting point. Well like I said before, better waiting what Lynn cooking, tho
I always thought we're in the far far far future. The question is more how far in the future of Earth and more important what the fuck happened and more importantly how did Kanejo hijack it. Like the second moon is something like a space station to regulate human activity that got hijacked. The Landscape not being correct might be due to environmental factors like continental drift over tens of thousands of years.

I love how he plays with Clark's third. Like for example when Youta unseals Nishina he recognizes a Keycard and passcode, but the girls call it a "talisman" and a "spell" in otherwords the technology that Nishina uses to seal herself isn't far off from youta's world, but still advanced. I believe he even makes note of that. However, he cannot identify technology like the warp he used or Galia's "magic"

Oh FFS. Can we please just move on with the plot, if there still is one at this point? We've had plenty of trains run on Yota already, and I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future. We don't need another couple of chapters of Yota fucking nameless girls that will either just get killed immediately or will never appear in the story again.
Why are you so gay?

Dex-chan lover
Yes now go back to reading your yaoi you gaylord.
Rude. I never said I had a problem with it. I just think the timing is fucking funny since he's probably gonna keep being passive or contemplative as +20 girls are screaming their guts out cumming on his dick.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the Karu turns to human male at once.

Imagine everyone is fucking and exchanging partners every squirting they've got.

And the smell of earth during that time will be the best air pollution the world has ever be.

Dex-chan lover
Karu being transformed human males has been foreshadowed since pretty much the beginning, if I remember correctly.
Back when the author gave a fuck about hiding Youta's existence from the world, it was mentioned he needed to change his voice when disguising as a woman, as we were told it sounds like a Karu's.

Dex-chan lover
Karu are men holy fuck
I can't be the only one who suspected this from the beginning, right? Like I get that it's only just now confirmed but how can anyone be shocked lol, a world with no men but men shaped rape monsters? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
The rape monsters with the weird faces that make the weird noises and flee from Youta.
Karu.png
Also, their semen is a fatal toxin.

Karu are men holy fuck
I'm sure some of us had our suspicions, up until that 50ft tall one appeared(don't feel like checking which chapter at the moment), unless that was just a one-off by Lynn.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm the only one who complains about the translation? Like what was Nishina even talking about? She did crawl up there and then got down but what was the point of that?

Is that seriously the best you can come up with? Since we are apparently going with late 90's insults, let me just say that I am actually not gay. Don't believe me? Just go ask your mom.
My mom's gay you fucking idiot. Try cutting your dick off and passing before you attempt hitting on her.

Users who are viewing this thread