Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 256 - Cyan Blue

Dex-chan lover
Oh, here comes the train that never ends. Choo choo, motherfuckers.

Also, I guess the ML has once again proven his brain damage. Has he not figured out, or has no one told him, that THIS IS his world. Remember gents, fucking for hours and hours on end may seem like a great idea, until you forget that your brain needs blood too.

Aggregator gang
Nice to see more more of the earlier original girls outside of just Lumi and Momo but looks like this to drag on even longer. Welp better get the lotion ready…

Dex-chan lover
you know, i actually can't hate this series. it clearly doesn't take itself that seriously. if it were, idk, something like Rent-A-Girlfriend (where the author clearly thought he was doing something clever) i'd be complaining. but this man right here is just writing literally anything. he doesn't give a fuck.

Dex-chan lover
That's an interesting revelation that actually didn't occur to me. Would make sense for Kanojo (did I get the name right?) to be jealous of other men too and curse them to turn into monsters because... what if they're better than him?

Aaaand they're fuckin again. 🤣
Will never be not funny.

Lynn, please stop bread crumbing us with the lore... Cool, Karu used to be human dudes, but what the hell happened to them? I just want this to end already, like God damn 😭. I feel like the publishers are going to try and get him to reach 300 chapters at the rate this is going.

who the hell is karu, I'm so lost right now
The rape monsters with the weird faces that make the weird noises and flee from Youta.
Karu.png

Dex-chan lover
😋
Oh, here comes the train that never ends. Choo choo, motherfuckers.

Also, I guess the ML has once again proven his brain damage. Has he not figured out, or has no one told him, that THIS IS his world. Remember gents, fucking for hours and hours on end may seem like a great idea, until you forget that your brain needs blood too.

Users who are viewing this thread