Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

This reminds me of some pubs i run into in ff14, lol

Dex-chan lover
haha they are so accostumed to the op all-rounded dude that they think what he did is the normal for all healers...dumbasses

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we didn't have to wait long for the old party get served their medicine. I mean seriously why would potions sell at all if just any healer could do the stuff they had MC do.

Aggregator gang
They also lied about him taking things.

This mangas pacing feels weird but I’m happy they got to experience the loss of an amazing teammate they discarded as useless due to their own ignorance.
That said lesson not fully learned yet.

Dex-chan lover
So, that party didn't even have a proper tank? Or did they become overconfident that they got a proper healer?
Either way, they need, at least, a second front-line fighter to regain their balance.

@Mr-Stark - MC doesn't have much DPS, since he doesn't hit enemies much. But the strikes he does, do good damage. Probably he specializes in targeting weak points or some other fighting style that takes setup time.

@Reqqles - very realistic.
You can say, they hit a level where they need to read guides, organize in guilds, and otherwise start thinking, but their party doesn't have a person who is good at thinking. Stereotypically, a mage or a healer would do that, but their party was sorely lacking in brains.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the party that kicked out the "useless" member just got their ass handed to them...
I'm uhh...shocked? 😂

Not counting the fact that his heal skill seems to be unique. How stupid is the dps-filled party to kick out someone doing the paladin-like tank healer role.
Like from the first chapter you would think he was just doing bad job in a pure healer role, but discarding him while he was used in his actual optimal position is just absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread