Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki

what kind of fucking idiot bans the healer. they are retards smh.
what kind of fucking retard doesnt read chapter two finding out they replaced the healer. smh. couldnt be me.

Double-page supporter
@bythos
No it's just that it's premise has been copy pasted so many times it feels that way. Though having an original premise to work with wouldn't have saved it with this writer.

@Turkeyjerkey

Thanks for the reply.
True, the flow and direction of the story are similar to others with only a few character+personality changes.
This might be enjoyable if the author actually tries to develop the ML and supporting characters.

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. I am a defective reader. I am ashamed to say that I can only read. I cannot perform super reading, or super duper reading. I don't have those skills. But I'm a jack of all trades. I can also type, watch YouTube, and twirl around in my swivel chair.

I feel no satisfaction because the old party hasn’t realized they’re fucking idiots yet. But this whole story is all kinds of fucked up dumb shit so I’m not really holding my expectations that high.

Double-page supporter
@bythos
Yeah I think a lot of manga/LN's are more plot focused than character focused, which is a shame. Not that being character focused is inherently superior, but if you write well rounded characters then the plot will form as a natural extension of their personalities and desires. It's a nice trick to create more believable stories and avoid falling into the nasty situation where your cast end up doing things that make no sense for their character in service of the plot. Plus you get more interesting characters as a bonus.

@Acciunt Yeah, already read the chapter 2 but hey, aren't we talking about the chapter 1 here? Are we even on the same page? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
The pacing is a little fast but the LN for this is solid gold. Followed.

why dont most of these mcs make sense it wouldve been better if you told veryone about your melee and gotten into a good party how far can two damage dealers with an elementary heal user go

Why do these always have one girl from the party that kicked the mc out, be in love with him when they straight up pull the biggest s--- move on the mc...

always try to slide back in with them later and its like... are you that dense you blew em off and berated them while kicking them out of the party and now you want them to fall in love with you?

just oof

@Deathxx the team knows MC's evasive tank that can heal (paladin). The team thinks MC is not healing during the fight so they cannot fight to their full potential. They kick MC for being a tank not a healer. MC is in my opinion is the idiot for not telling people he's a tank that takes agro. MC is super knowledgeable about everything but himself (under estimates his dps and heals). This falls under https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot_plot

Pretty disjointed story telling, fairly generic plot. It's not as bad as some of the other "I got kicked from my party because they couldn't appreciate my awesomeness" stories, but doesn't really shine anywhere either. Read the LN up to chapter 35, didn't feel too promising. Maybe a miracle happens later, but not going to bother with this further.

See, here's what I don't get. Sure, the party took him for granted. It wasn't that he couldn't heal, but that they were so incompetent that he wasted all his mana healing them, while also being a second vanguard and DPS. (The second healer pretty much confirms this.)

But why did the Healer's School kick him out for being incompetent? According to the second healer, being able to do things that the party claimed the MC did should be impossible. So, I don't understand why so many people seem to think that he is useless, unless I just chalk it up to bad writing (which is probably the most likely answer).

In case ya'll are wondering, the source light novel is equally terrible. I'm very, very surprised that it got a manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about what your opinion is, you have admit the initial conflict and plot is the dumbest shit. Fuckin Healer is a DPS.

MD@Home
This was clearly written by someone who tried a STR build on a healer and got upset when everyone made fun of them.

JFC these characters lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread