Peach Milk Crown

Group Leader
@bakerjebus
lol is there even a reason why he did it?
I'm surprised, the mangaka was the one who did "Mill" and that one was pretty nice.

Dex-chan lover
@kebabremover
Just checking the last couple chapters I get the feeling that he rejects her to move out of the way for the Yank. I'm dropping this until someone finishes translating it. Because if that's true that's a massive let down.

Contributor
My reaction to the ending spoilers:

x19.png

@DirkHardpeck
please clarify i can't understand japanese so i'm just looking at the drawings in each panel at end chapters...
i checked ch 36 and 37 as my bad habit to see the ending and spoil myself if worth to wait and read the whole translated manga and save me time with less disappointments.. the thing is i thought the yank is dating the short haired girl (the one that gives a bunny toy in ch 37)? if so, then its like a damn love polygon or interlaced love interest?

How do you use spoiler tags? Is it like this?
Your Mother is an astronaut !

[ol][/ol][ul][/ul]

I was really pissed reading chapter 28 that I lowered myself and ‘read’ the Japanese raws.
Ok Guys, it’s worth reading till the end

Dex-chan lover
Somebody @ me when this ends, I dropped it at like chapter 8 after using google to roughly translate the end. After skimming parts of the TL now and looking at the end again I have different thoughts on the ending, but it still looks bad.
At least the piece of shit Yank doesn't get to be happy.

errr... after reading this (translated chapters)

momo's personality remind me some random hentai character that is married woman, totally love her simp husband and wanted to stay with her simp husband but at the same time, loved to have sex with other dudes sneaking behind her simp husband knowledge.

lol

i'm sorry maybe my comment is appropriate to others...

Aggregator gang
@sinbyeong same as me man, at first I thought this have a chance to be a good happily romance . Then the author add "NTR" and cuckolding MC . Why the author didn't just make a h3ntai NTR then lol

Users who are viewing this thread