Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 74 - May I Touch You?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

It's been half a year since we were forced into this Romance free child plotline, I honestly thought we would be back to the normal plot in 2-3 issues.... it's now been 1/5th of the series.

Agree. It's cute but it's getting tiresome.

Knowing that the bag is probably filled with catnip and that catnip is an aphrodisiac for cats I REALLY, R E A L L Y hope the writers don't do anything weird when they are currently literally kids. I had very high hopes for this romance-free wholesome time-line, and I'm terrified of how badly a single bad decision could mess all of this up. Other mangakas have absolutely no problem putting kids in compromising situations, I'm praying that this isn't the case because that would make me completely drop the entire thing
Yeah, honestly what bugs me even more about where this timeline seems to be going is that although both of them look young, only one of them is actually a kid. Yes Yvonne sometimes reacts more childlike than usual but her brain didn't reset, she still carries the maturity and experience of someone older. Them acting lovey dovey feels weird to me.

Last edited:
Group Leader
only thing better than steamy yuri action is steamy loli yuri action 😭

Double-page supporter
Yeah, honestly what bugs me even more about where this timeline seems to be going is that although both of them look young, only one of them is actually a kid. Yes Yvonne sometimes reacts more childlike than usual but her brain didn't reset, she still carries the maturity and experience of someone older. Them acting lovey dovey feels weird to me.
Exactly, the concept is way too morally ambiguous and not even worth it, given how most fans are getting tired of this arc already. It was very cute in the beginning and allowed for the writers to tie up some loose ends, but I didn't start this manga because I'm interested in seeing a kid and another (pseudo)kid in a romantic situation. I'm sure they don't mean any harm and are trying their best to develop the time-line in an interesting, fulfilling manera, but it's getting old already. I miss watching them do grown-up stuff like working or fighting monsters

Users who are viewing this thread