Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 81 - Something I Wish to Do for You

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Supporter
image.png

Finally got to use this one :D

What if they both share the curse?
Couples should share each others struggles. :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Both of them gunning to take the on the curse themselves, given that Yvonne has the villainess system later in the timeline we can assume Yvonne was the one to take the curse. But then again timetravel does always allow for complications so we'll have to see.

Dex-chan lover
Both of them gunning to take the on the curse themselves, given that Yvonne has the villainess system later in the timeline we can assume Yvonne was the one to take the curse. But then again timetravel does always allow for complications so we'll have to see.
Or Elsa gets the curse and the Villainess system is part of her punishments/complications? It specifically desires to make her life miserable.

Dex-chan lover

I thought the curse was what caused Elsa to almost kill herself in ch 1 :v unless them splitting the curse cause the curse to twist around to make Evie torment Elsa.

Still wondering what's the explanation on witch-Elsa, or was she doing the same thing she was doing for Evie: Going back in time to save the future.

Dex-chan lover
I finally realized we’re never going back to being adults having adult relationships anymore. This is the series now.
I remember making a comment two or three chapters after the time travel, and complaining it was going on a bit long. That chapter was almost a year ago lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread