Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Hy892iI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I love how the cat went right back to smug, and then got abused with aggressive petting while Ooya's attention was elsewhere. Using the situation to nudge them to first-name basis is also a nice move.

Sigh... im going to have to drop this.

I was hoping the last few times the author went down this route of development was a fluke.
But no. Ridiculous "gap/moe" to pander to the "target audience" is here to stay.

Her character has devolved into little more than a doll for the mangaka to pose.

Dex-chan lover
I had fun with this chapter yet I'm disappointed.

You would imagine that by this time, after Ooya dry hump her or that she wrote down her name followed by his lastname that they would have a little bit of a different reaction to this sort of scene. I mean, something like this early on in the manga? sure, totally but now it feels like we are going back in time.

Right now, i would have expected they would be moving towards "Hey, I... I really like you" sort of thing and then they would move to the secret relationship sort of thing to avoid awkwardness with their friends (even though all their friends know what is going on).

Instead it seems we have gone to: Author introduces a character that wants to stimulate the romcom mood and the main characters won't do a single thing day after day.

Based on his reaction I can see there is some character development, becoming more secure and what not, with her... it seems she is becoming more a unidimensional character.

These manga fags redditors really criticizing a romcom ecchi comedy manga like its a new dc movie lol

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like someone here is jealous that no one is calling their first name

Users who are viewing this thread