Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Let Me Return The Favor

Dex-chan lover
Eri too OP

64GjWph.png

Takamine's mind is about to break

How can this new girl be so 50 IQ and 200 IQ at the same time. Also the ASS in this chapter is off the charts goddamn.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking bitch she is ffs, I hate her so bad now, in this chapter she was humilating him a lot like fuck off u fucking bitch, I can’t believe he’s letting her treat him like that. Idc that she likes him what she’s doing is really not ok, girls like that are hinestly fucking the worst, nothing is good about them, probably irl everyone seeing rude bitch like that would despise her, like seriously. That’s not how you should show affection unless MC is retarded masochist.

Damn the new girl is so likeable. But it was actually a surprise that she didn't have feelings for the mc like any other side characters would

Fed-Kun's army
This is good and I think childhood friend girl is a good addition to the cast because she can see what's going on

Purpose of the side character is to push the relationship out of a rut. And to give us some very nice new, cl ass y art. Oh yeah.

It’s funny how the Pres keeps projecting her own perversion onto our MC. She’s got a way nastier imagination than he does, and he’s not any eunuch either.

It was also critical for him to step up and take action. If he rejected her one more time that would be the end. And if she gives up on him, well — hell hath no fury like a woman scorned who also has the power to alter time.

So, I have a question. Has there been discussion of how she found out that seeing her breasts would allow someone to keep their memories?

Dex-chan lover
Well there are stakes to how FMC treats MC now, even if new girl is uninterested (for now), a childhood friend is basically 60% of a girlfriend already so if she isn't careful, her delusions might end up coming true

Double-page supporter
@Rhin ?
She's still the best for him, try again later simp. Giving favoritism to the main heroine is the obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Not the turn I expected but it's refreshing how the love triangle isn't getting pushed. Eri is great so far (and I'm not just talking about ass) and a nice contrast to Takamine, who's still a complete pervert. Way more than Sirota. Fun chapter.

Contributor
@PussyDigger
FMC might lose this fight.
Has title-girl ever lost another rival in any romance-focused non-H manga?

Note that this is about series where the FMC is in the title, and not necessarily First Girl.
Ongoing series that have yet to conclude are obviously excluded by default.
Open endings where there are no winners (i.e.
Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte
) or harem endings with multiple girls winning (i.e.
Maga Tsuki
) also do not count for the purposes of this question.

Fed-Kun's army
For once, this manga didn't make me wanna punch my bedside lamp.

Eri is immune to insults, super respectful, sweet, and if that wasn't enough, she's hot as fuk. Literally perfect for this manga. And while I don't think she wants to go beyond childhood friend status, she sure can get Takamine worried and accelerate the progress. Please, Hiiragi, give us more Eri. Takamine is just so hard for me to like, though it kinda makes sense that she's always accusing Shirota of being a perv, since her own mind's in the gutter the second there's a new girl around him.

Aaaaand, Shirota is still a mega doorknob I can't stand. I hope when this manga ends, we can all look back and say "Remember how this guy couldn't even say no to her? He sure has come a long way".

Pretty good chapter. And thanks for the TL.

y'all battling for who's best girl and my man here just tryna get wet smh

Users who are viewing this thread