Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
@whoamiagain

No one has. It's a weird cache issue from DDG. It updates as soon as you perform any action on site. You are not actually on their account.

Group Leader
tumblr_muo7ul3ZyO1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
That last ad for the Taoist cultivation game was good. I have no problems with ads, as long as it doesn’t become too cluttered.

Thank you for all the hard work and service, lots of love from Indonesia 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Going with the general acceptance of the last ads we may run further ads at some point to cover future bills.

I'm on board with this.
The way it was done last time was about as pleasant an experience as I can remember having with adverts online.

Dex-chan lover
*me sitting awkwardly again as I recognize none of the people/characters mentioned on the poll choices*

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Reminder than going over rate limits will result in tempoary automated bans, so please be aware that limits will be changing soon and take steps to avoid the banhammer.

What does this mean? Do I have to control my F5 key or something?

Something strange happened. When I opened the website, I was logged into someone's else account, I'd recommend to sign out everybody so this won't happen with other

@andpie48 currently, there's not a lot of ways to donate (due to legal issues). They're still figuring things out, but you can go to the Affiliate page (under the Info tab) .

I'd also recommend reading Christmas 2020: Tripled Growth and the tale of the Temporary Ad, a thread in the Announcements forum.

@Croa
Something strange happened. When I opened the website, I was logged into someone's else account, I'd recommend to sign out everybody so this won't happen with other

The same thing happened to me and I was logged into some Pegasus guys acc.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Halo
Excuse you? I only have [...] 44 tabs, not 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread