Puberty, an All Boys School!? and Nakano-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Classmates At Our All Boys School Shouldn't Be Making My Heart Race

Supporter
Where do they even come up with such ridiculous concepts🤣🤣🤣
I’ve bookmarked it though

Dex-chan lover
Hm... this almost like the bizarro world/anti-matter universe alternate version of that other series where the guy is going to the all boys school except the rest of the students are slowly converting to cross-dressing. Will we ever get a crossover one-shot?

Aggregator gang
really makes you think, is the mc gay if he comes to like them or no? he sees them as boys so from his perspective he likes boys. on the other hand, they are actually girls. does the fact that they are actually girls make the mc not gay if he comes to like them, or does it not?

well, if the mc says he liked them better as boys when he finds out they were girls, then we've got our answer. but if he likes them regardless if they are a girl or a boy, does it make him bisexual?

Dex-chan lover
Dis gon b gud

reactiongifs-qhURwEDavrGQE

@fetrorunk idk, but the same question can be asked to the trap lovers. And niw I'm curious....

For the trap lovers, they love them because of their femininity. Its all because their resemblance to the womanly image, even though they have penis. Does that mean that Astolfo fans is gay? Hmm....

Now I'm just wondering... If there is a "school prince" here then will the girls fall for her because they think she's a boy or will she think that everyone in the school is gay? If two girls decided to get together will the couple be straight, gay, or lesbians? Bi?

The concept is so stupid and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread