Radiant - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - An Island of Your Own

Dex-chan lover
Ian McKellen is the head of the Inquisition? Wow. I didn't expect such revolting things from him.

Also, shit's going down.

Dex-chan lover
The volume ended with another cliffhanger all over again. But at least this last chapter is pretty dense in content.

Seth got a heart-warming reunion with Myr. The Field Marshall has finally been introduced. And we now know where Diabal is.

I'd imagine that the next volume is gonna be pretty damn crazy.

EDIT: @lionfromnorth I can't unsee him as Ian McKellen now. Come to think of it, he did play Magneto as well, and I would imagine that he'd be pretty pissed at the persecution the infected face at the hands of the Inquisition.

quite the emotional hug, I felt that one
next vol is due in december huh, it's gonna be a looong wait

at least decembers not six+ months away but i dont blame em if they take longer with the next volume. this was an exciting volume! thank you!

Dex-chan lover
That hug, Seth's happiness, Myr's pride... i really want to discourse about it... but i will just look at it for as long as i can.

The most obvious, unimaginative, and bland tentative of murder... i am talking about Torque and Ullmina plan. They obviously want the king and marshall dead, so they can implement their visions without constraints, if i understood right Ullmina is a royal of Bome, high royalty, i shiver just to imagine what she would do with complete control of the Estate and Torque may have that bored face but the guy has ambitions more than a person "fighting for the people" should be allowed to have.

The other generals are there only to serve as witnesses of the domitors atrocities and to "legalize" their claims, those barons that we saw last volumes probably are in on it too.

............ fuuuuuuckiiiiiiiing.... CLIFFHANGER
.... out of my system now, thanks for your work in the series Rol, another amazing volume.

Dex-chan lover
Wait it will be only three months until the next volume? If yes this is great news, just half of the normal time.

Rol

Group Leader
The volume isn't planned for December, it's planned for January. So more like 4 months (at best).

Amazing chapter, the author went all out.
The reunion with Myr was really touching, I love their dynamic.
Lots of things resolved, and new ones sprouting everywhere. Seth now has a way to reach most of his allies without being preyed upon by Piodon, the guard if she survives might find an ally with our one-eyed inquisitor and eventually work under him, and we know what finally happened to Diabal (I was expecting worse for the poor soul though he's certainly not out of trouble yet).
I'm not sure that Torque is involved in Ullmina's plot, I'd rather have him as a "real" vindicative dude, but a "clean" one, despite what happened in Rumble Town.

Kind of glad Diabal isn't dead. I really thought he died before.

Users who are viewing this thread