Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - You Are Life [1]

Dex-chan lover
DEM TSURIME EYES.

Yoshino is a born badass.

That is interesting, he really had gone to see her all those years back, and his impression was intense.

Unless there is something more to this flashback I think I can pretty confidently say... Kirishima is a psycho XD... but not the "traditional" one.

I don't know the official jargon for his situation (don't even know if there is one), but even if he is easy to resort to violence he seems to still have a need to connect to others.

I will go back a little to my first assumption that if he had more "specialized" attention during his formative years he wouldn't be who he is now.

Aggregator gang
Hoo boy, what a first sight!!! No wonder he’s obsessed lmao Yoshino’s ferocity and steel core was 1000% on display in that one glimpse 🔥

And then she thought he was a wolf/huge-ass dog 🤣🤣🤣

I like to joke with my siblings that Yoshino is 98% normal while Kirishima is 98% wild af, except unfortunately for Yoshino her 2% psycho is so concentrated and uncompromising that I think Kirishima’s actually correct when he says they’re the only people for each other 😅😂

I’m 👀👀 at their grandfathers being alike + having been friends instead of being friends. And that look at the end!! Hmmm.

Ughhhhhh so glad that we got the Shinkansen trip/first sight flashback, I’ve been looking forward to it ever since the Tsubaki chapters 😭🙏🏼💯🙌🏼

Thank you, Juice Box scans, really loved the translation, especially Gaku’s way of speaking contrasted to Kirishima’s 2 dif modes, really conveyed a lot of info in a short amount of space, truly excellent 😊

Dex-chan lover
So he obssesed for her for a long long time, then met her for real in person years later, got a slight "dissapointment" like "don't meet your heroes"-style in the first chapters, but ultimately confirmed she too had a hardboiled side to her and fell HARD
Yep, that seems about it, and totally normal of course 😂

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a cool chapter, like what if there’s nothing really wrong with Kirishima at all he’s just bored. Make sense, I mean like some people find life a bit dull in it’s sameness and routine, and maybe that’s all we get for an explanation. Certainly makes more sense than claiming him for this or that community and inadvertently reinforcing stereotypes or negative images, or just throwing out whatever psychological term people can’t be bothered to google because it sounds authoritative, is my thought.

I mean yeah, it’s totally normal to put labels on things because when we can ID something we feel more comfortable but life defies labels, and I think part of the experience of this thing is being a little uncomfortable and not knowing everything and just, I dunno, being okay with it.

Dex-chan lover
She's not fixing anybody when she's just like him. They're gonna make each other worse. And that's why this series is the best.
I mean she's not exactly like him. He's a completely psycho, she seems comparatively normal lol

Users who are viewing this thread