Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

I feel frustrated seeing people with 400 years of acting without common sense. The least care she can show is making sure not to discuss about sensitive issues in public. Sigh.

"I want to see how my disciple has grown" Based on that full body shot, i'd say quite well.

I don't get it why did magic in a thriving society degrade to such a level. Did merlin even pas the knowledge of magic she learned from him to the new generation? This is so dumb

Yeah, best thing you can do to your adopted daughter is to keep the whole recarnation business a secret after the 400-year reunion. But why the heck say no to 'quiet' life by casting epic spells for all eyes to see. So much for muh relaxed life of researching magic.

For those who are complaining that the MC should just reveal himself as her master click to find out how the reveal happens. For those who are not into spoilers and want to know when the reveal happens, lets just say don't drop this just yet ;)

The reveal
After reading the novel, the reveal actually happens at the end of this battle that she challenged him. So do expect the next couple of chapters for him to reveal himself. How does he reveal himself? They fight and all, but what reveals him to her is his level 10 original magic. After that she's on the ground kneeling and he goes up to her and say stuff like "you did well, my apprentice" and others and yea, that's how the reveal goes.

Merlin screaming in public things that are better dealt privately.
Ephtal denies it instead of dealing with the subject in private, and runs away.
That "actually she's my relative but I don't know her even if I mentioned I'm her relative and she's a rather important person" ad hoc.
Merlin correctly deduces he's the thunder emperor, but let's Ephtal brush it of with some insane theory about a mistress.

I know I'm not supposed to expect quality in isekai, but come the fuck on. Why is the idiot ball being passed hand by hand this way?

@whiteflashgod wtf are you talking about? crafting skills are degrading right now in front of you because everyone dreams to be a streamer when growing up now, some things degrade while technology advances.

Simple sulution to the whole problem whisper "somethings are better delt with in private meet me in a few days." That is all he needed to say...

What was the author thinking? This situation with not telling Merlin is so fucking contrived that the MC looks like a cruel bastard.

Like she fucking kept your magic impotency problem a secret for 400 years you jackass. She could probably keep your reincarnation a secret too.

Dex-chan lover
@Tempdos
If it makes you feel any better the match coming up is a good spectacle in the LN.
Oh and don't worry, she figures it out really damn fast (probably within the next set of piecemeal chapters), ephtal's pride and his want to not disappoint merlin by going easy on her thus mocking her accomplishments get the best of him and he ends up using his exclusive magic, which only ephtal and merlin ever saw and survived (it's what got him the title god of thunder).

Users who are viewing this thread