Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Can I Use Your First Name?

At this point I think they will only progress if the mangaka get a new project or If this get canceled... I hope we get the first one...

MD@Home
woy7cJR.gif

Just kidding. Nothing at all will happen.

@Zirvano He does have other projects he's working. At least two others at the moment.

Translator is staying on top of the most recent chapters of this one, so kudos to them as well.

The moment Masami got her own serialization, I knew this moment will come, but sensei joining in was a nice surprise.

I was just thinking earlier that I wanted a wank and that a good Rakujitsu chapter would be my saviour.

Now that the chapter has come out (several hours too late), I'm glad it was late. I wouldn't have been able to bear the teasing.

Makoto is very happy that her husband does not come home tonight ^^ not even she insists lol
Maybe new sexy poses in the next chapter.
We are used to it but we feel that only a small spark is missing so that its degenerate between them.

Thx for the trad !

Dex-chan lover
We would ALL hope that this would at least lead to someone getting 'Dug Out' but we also ALL know that blue balls are a-coming. Prepare your Boners for some teasing but NO pleasing. I'm kinda wondering if Sensei will end up cheating on her husband 'physically' ... cause we know she done cheated on him emotionally 10 times over already. Also, she should be a good human being and get a divorce so she can freely bang the young meat stick but she would rather be a shitty person and cheat. Why buy the bull when you can get the steak for free on the side? LOL.

They might as well just have sex at this point. Oh well, we know nothing is gonna happen next chapter but I can dream.

@Dipuc4Life - Love your analogy.

Users who are viewing this thread