Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan So? Lack of option means lack of doing. It doesn't matter whatsoever if kids 'would want to make other kids unhappy due to a lack of empathy and fucking around' or something if they're not provided the power to do so.

Just like it doesn't matter (much) if someone wants to start a war if they're unable to do so. It's about actually taking action.

Just because kids can be little bastards before they get old enough to stop that doesn't mean anything. Anyways, kids aren't half as bad as you're acting, I think you're the one who hasn't been around children much. They have near 0 empathy, but they really do not pursue everything bad imaginable like you act.

Also jesus christ I didn't even read that awful take about war til after I'd already typed up my response to kids. WEW. You really justified murder as 'population control'? I think you're a lot worse than any children. I mean realistically, just actually limiting how many kids people could have would be more humane, and people already consider things like that inhumane as is. Infinitely better than killing people for 'population control' though. What the fuck benefit is 'acquisition of territory' either? Land isn't better in one person's hands than another's. War just changes who has the land, it doesn't create land or something, not a positive.

'Defense of ones population' hinges on someone else trying to start a war effectively, ergo 'no war' means no defense from war required out of war. But sure, yes, 'protecting yourself from war' is the one single good reason to be 'war capable'.

Fed-Kun's army
For a realist, his dream is kinda farfetched. Well, contradicting traits are what makes a realistic character.

Aggregator gang
Well this'll be kinda heartbreaking, the chief looks like his other world dad.. Well fuck lloll

"No one wants peace more than the warriors. For it is they who must die to keep others safe."
- somewhere in the internet

I think its a bit too early to reveal his dream. The emotional impact is not as large right now because we haven't connected with the character yet. But it's still builds character. I wonder what he did in his past life.

Plot armor after plot armor. MC is not "realistic" he is just extremely lucky and clad in plot armor

Users who are viewing this thread