Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Seriously it's chapter 7 and the guy is spenting alf of it making a resume of the first 6. This is just stupid

Fed-Kun's army
feel like I've seen image from the comment of the day credit before...
any sources for that picture?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think a lot of what this guy does can be called being a realist...

Outside-the-box thinking, sure, but besides the pragmatism of not having slaves, I'm not seeing a lot of realist thinking here.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a isekai that doesn't use slaves. I grown an hatred for authors who uses waifu slaves for plot.

Dex-chan lover
So Eve doesn't have her hair ornaments on when she's sleeping, so she can take them off after all. Which makes me wonder, why'd she even have them when she was summoned naked?

@Seiris21 it's the mother from https://mangadex.org/title/34785/maou-desu-onna-yuusha-no-hahaoya-to-saikon-shita-no-de-onna-yuusha-ga-giri-no-musume-ni-narimashita (specifically, https://mangadex.org/chapter/695900/2 )

Dex-chan lover
@Xoldin

There aren't necessarily that many isekai MCs that somehow become rulers of a region or people, so there's a lot less possibilities for them to affect the world large-scale and thus affect the slave system.
That being said, he didn't break down the system and free slaves, he just chose not to implement in his region due to poor efficiency. It's a whole different thing from another isekai MC conquering a region and then freeing all the slaves because they dislike slavery.

That being said, i'm curious if the succubi were already living nearby and came due to hearing about him, or if he for some reason summoned / created them.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia From what we've been shown, combat in this world is largely "mass and charge" with no subtlety or deceit and a feudalistic notion of honor. That's... Really not how the real world works; especially not when you're weak. Astaroth pit two foes against one another, struck at an empty castle to raid its treasury, and utilized traps and misdirection against a stronger foe. All things that would have Sun Tzu give a round of applause to see. So in that respect, he's very much a realist.

Contributor
“So why don’t you want slavery?” “Well there’s this thing called capitalism...”

Aggregator gang
@Vincentius exactly. The people of that world probably live a certain way and have always clashed might with might. There may be more clever ones among them that may give our MC here a challenge, but for the most part most of them seem to live by the idea of pride and might. Instead, our MC is throwing away such notions of pride, honor, or what these people may consider integrity, and instead utilize any and every method at his disposal to strategize, chip away at his enemy's power, and deal a precise and decisive blow. Sun Tzu would definitely be proud of this fighting method. I await to see enemy's that are also realists though in that world and see just how well our MC will fare.

Users who are viewing this thread