Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Well Jeanne de Arc prophecy said someone close to him will die, looks like the dwarf was the one.

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Author took the easy way out. But to be fair i think I’d hate him if it was someone else.

Double-page supporter
"Realist Demon Lord" - yeah, sure... Next time maybe don't be such a naive little fool, m'kay?

So friend which he lost was dwarf. Huh?! Sorry god? He know him litteraly 1 day. It's hard to call someone a friend just because he save them and give them food.

Double-page supporter
Nooo.... Dwarf grandad.

Maid wants him. Jeanne of arc loli wants him, necromancer dude wants his body.
Well damn. He's popular.
And yeah having kids while in a war of annihilation with other demon lords is a bad idea.
Maybe a little bit after he secures his capital and has layers of defenses ready, before he considers producing an heir.
But hey, can't stop him from trying out probable baby mamas. Magic contraception also would help

Dex-chan lover
there is no harem tag so for now I don't worry too much about Jeanne's comments.
RIP Dwarf Gramps, he was pretty cool.

Double-page supporter
oh yeah I forgot about the you'll lose a close companion thing. Kind of pointless.
I'll always remember you, closely valued companion, mr... uhm, dwarf was it?

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq
well kinda spoiler but probably will be out in the manga around 2 or 3 chapter so here
later on he pick up what was the remian of the dwarf and try to revive him as a hero but because the dwarf lacking something he was instead revive as half hero that he turn in to a ghost

I thought the most suitable strategy for dwarves is head on attack

#drifter's reference

"Mc, you're not being realist if you did not look or aware of your surrounding."
That is all I have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread