Rebuild World

I've been reading this alita and watching dredd and blade runner to get me ready for cyberpunk 2077 we're so close now

Really solid. Harem stuff is bullshit as usual, but the other aspects are good enough to fill that gap. I like how sheryl is shown to have a ruthless/manipulative underside, where normally she'd be portrayed as a sweet damsel. Similarly, other nice archetypal characters are given a hint of unpleasantness underneath the surface to give them some depth. The only exceptions thus far are the two onee-san-lookin'-ass hunters, so I hope they get better characterization in the future. Either that or straight up dying.

Sheryl is annoying, hope she either develops as a character or just dies. Overall, solid 8.5/10

@Blahbs

IMO I think she’s a really good character. She has the potential to be one of my favorite characters in this manga. Her personality and deceitfulness will make her a great gang boss in the future with the help of Akira

@Kidde I see your opinion, but I think it's quite obvious that she has to become nicer for Akira to like her. Since Akira likes Elena and Sera since they're nice to him.

Double-page supporter
@NorakReal is the hero wannabies trio going to cause problems for our MC ? and is there any threesome moments with the two hunter girls, even if its just cuddles and sleeping together. (4 if you count Alpha ? :eek:) Just seeing the tow hunter girls getting all touchy and flirty kissy is enough if there is no deep romance. I ask cause I think it be wholesome :)

@Velsy BIG PARA INCOMING SPENT 20 MINS WRITING THIS Ive only read till ch 240 till now,
till what ive read in the story The mc only considers shizune,elena and sara as actual allies and he shows feelings and emotions only for the 3 of them ,also regrading the hero wannabe' katsuya and his harem' become an enemy for the mc and mc later kills katsuya and a part of his harem (but yumina and airi survive) also it is revealed that katsuya was actually an old realm connector like akira and he also had alpha (a diffrent unit) but i think the alpha that katsuya had was not that helpfull. about the cuddling and stuff the ammo shop manager (shizune) considers akira as a young brother and hugs him many times which always makes akira feel good and changes his mood,nothing else notable happens the other 2 dont consider akira as a romantic interest yet but as a friend to tease and akira does react a lot and blushes to their teasing( there is no romance in the story till now that i can guarantee.But rn i think in 4 chaps or so akira buys a infofmation gathering device from elena and later when alpha confiquires it she bymistakly shows both of elena and sara's naked bodies (3d fiquire to akira) and he blushes a lot and tells her to immediately erase them . And i think around ch 210 he also goes to dinner with the 3 of them to a really fancy restaurant where all 3 of them are wearing expensive party clothing
SO NOW what about cheryl?
He is no longer hostile with cheryl and he doesnt like it when she cries and he hugs her when she does
Sheryl actually is the only person who loves akira romantically and with the help of him expands her gang , she is also very cunning and smart later she becomes quite pretty and katsuya starts liking her but then she chooses akira over katsuya. She also feares that akira will leave her behind and will no longer need her so she tries to help akira in one way or another
SO ABOUT THE NEW FEMALES INTRODUCED IN STORY THAT ARE NOTABLE AND INTERACT A LOT WITH THE MC
THEY ARE - CAROL,HIKARI,SHIORI AND REINA
(REINA)- she will be introduced in a few chapters or so she is girl whose an average hunter but travels along with her maid shiori and kanae
(SHIORI)- She will also be introduced with reina and she is the maid serving reina, she also later risks her life multiple times for reina and is more stronger than reina
(HIKARI)- She is not a hunter but an employee in hunters association that is recently introduced in around ch 220
not much detail is given because she is recently introduced but she accompanies akira to few missions and umm negotiates for him etc etc(there is a hint given that she might have feeling for akira,who knows?)
OK SO NOW CAROL OK SO SHEs basically a prostitute/ strong hunter
CAROL- SO she is introduced in around ch 120 ish and she tries to seduce akira by offering her body and showing the curves etc mostly when she accompanies akira she wears a suit that is quite revealing to males to lure akira. She like strong hunters and lures them so they buy her to sleep with her ,but akira straight forwardly tells her that hes at the age where prefers food more than sex
and doesnt blush at all when she shows off her body, She is still trying to lure akira and cage him so he becomes her customer because he seems her type also her body is enhanced using nano machines with proper curves etc She also fucks shikarabe (who is going to be introduced in a few chapter) to extract intel about akira for free, elena and sara also misunderstand that he had slept with a hunter like her but akira clears their misunderstanding and they later ask shikarabe about carol and he explains about her
rn 2 more chars i think are going to be introduce mercia and chloe that idk about but carol i think seems to be about 30-40 age at most or maybe more idk
i rate the WEB NOVEL 8.5/10 couldve been better if u want something better u can ask me

Users who are viewing this thread