Regarding the reply feature :planned:

Group Leader
Hello!
I used the replying feature alot today to explain somethings to the readers and to be honest as I was replying, my replys were mixed with other ones, I didn't know who I was replying to... Could you add a replying feature for a certain message and there could be a "veiw more" button if we want to see the replys for that specific message? moreover if possible make the comments block size smaller ^^
Also, can't you add a sticker/emoji reaction reply? Like "yes" "no" "heart"
Such as only the ones that would mostly be used.

Dex-chan lover
forum rework is planned, reply button is planned, comment incentives is planned.
https://mangadex.org/thread/148705

@Pam101Nyx I would suggest using the @name feature for now. That way you can keep track of who you're replying to. It's what I do if it is user specific. I even toss in a quote if is not close, in terms of post count. Not perfect but since the new version is vaporware right now it can help somel.

@hazzack
i wonder if it might be worth adding some basic details to some of the planned ... Maybe an indented list with one line comments for topics like search or other things. I've seen a few other times where someone has said read the planned list but it didn't give details so the planned list didn't clearly indicate that it would be done.

On a side note, the list says forum rework. Is there not some forum freeware that would be acceptable and maybe speed things up.

Contributor
I would suggest using the @ name feature for now.
Poor Name, all he ever wanted was a quiet life, but along with home and h, people just would not stop pinging them.
No wonder Name/home haven't logged-in in over two years.

Name.png

home.png

well shoot , didn't even notice. 😊

I like the third one in your list, easy to type.

Users who are viewing this thread