Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Forest's Guardian Deity

Dex-chan lover
Good fight. It was what you would expect to happen when an isekai main who has been relying on his OP strength meets an opponent who is strong and experienced.

Wasn't expecting their fight to go on like this, assumed one or the other would bow out or avoid the lethal blow and run one way or another, i'm gladly surprised! And the noble wasn't even spared which 90% of others would have (even after showing they'll just come back). Not sure how long this manga will keep being interesting as i'd imagine you'll run out of ideas keeping your character stuck in the forest but leaving would cause chaos, i'll look forward with interest to see how the author does this.

Group Leader
@redpandamanical Male lions by nature are strong but have shitty endurance, that's why they lie around most of the day and the females hunt. The MC was tanking hits in the beginning, but gained the upper hand as the Lion-guy started getting tired and slower. The point when he grabbed the sword was the end of the fight, as the Lion had no energy left to fight.

@derkommissar Fist of the North Pole

Ok this chapter was awesome. The fight was well made and intense.
Bad guy was pretty cool too. He died a warriors death!

couldn't get into the vibe.
fighting scene looks too funny to me 🤣

Dex-chan lover
A wereelf, a man or woman who turns into a snobby vegan every full moon

Why didn't he incapacitate the guy with his claws and finish him with the most powerful body muscle there is... the jaw... you know... Bites his head off, bears are hella deadly... Dude just bite the weapon once and that's it?

Guess the MC is a crap fighter. The MC has two arms with claws and an OP mouth that can bite through steel... How'd the MC get beaten up so much by a guy who is mostly just boxing and doing nothing fancy.

one powerful move he has not done yet as a polar bear....... THE FUCKING BEAR HUG WHICH COULD DESTROY AN ENEMIES SPINE!!

Double-page supporter
Shoulda decapitated the fuck to leave him alone with his stupid thoughts for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread