Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Everything is Hidden Within the Battle

the whole this person is this person from history thing is annoying and breaks the pace of the chap. It doesnt even add to the story...

Dex-chan lover
Did that man become a cyborg?
Humans seek satisfaction and that is all that is to life. But you keep us in a container called the word "human". Is that really true freedom?

Dex-chan lover
If that white feather wins over fucking White death then Imma riot

Fed-Kun's army
white feather is great at stealth and endurance but white death is great at sights, camouflage, and precision (in the winter war he used a sniper that didn't have a scope and in this case he used a scope)

I too felt it weird that he would even think to ask the question about a friggin Nazi being a sinner... Worse is, reading up on him, this Rudel guy was an unrepentant Nazi who emigrated to Argentina (what a surprise...) after the war and helped Nazis to make the journey across the Atlantic, this cockmouth even sheltered Josef Mengele, JOSEF F*CKIN MENGELE! of all people... Oh the NNs still present in West Germany tried to elect him in the 1953 West German federal election, and you can still vote for the successor to that party in elections today, I wish I was kidding...

Aggregator gang
Nazi loving japs are still kicking I see. Can't wait for them to glorify Hitler-loli...

White death didn't use a scope 0/10 worst manga ever so unrealistic besides the reincarnation stands part

God fucking damnit, that guy called it. The original plot of him stealing all talents for himself was so cool.

he asked the phoenix guy why he's a sinner is probably because well, he's a soldier, and that era of germany's "hero", compared to the previous people they fought who are really just killers and criminals

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's probably some sort of translation error with 'Sinner' and 'Great' or something.

wow as a Vietnamese, seeing a sniper who killed over half of our personnel labeled as "hero" really pisses me off

Dex-chan lover
Fuck what they are called. This MC isn't good. Baseless resolve. The guy even has him figured out, he really is contradictory.

Users who are viewing this thread