Remake Our Life! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - The most important thing in the production work

Aggregator gang
I'm so fking fed up with this other guy feeling all hot shot...
IN ACADEMY!!
So arrogant when he hasn't even seen the real scene, He'd be sucking dicks just to get his stuff published
How did he even become "the great"? lol

Double-page supporter
The main problem with this manga is that the MC is 10 years older than everyone else, but he doesn’t act like it at all. He’s pretty much still a child, and that brings the series down in the sense that those 10 years of life are a waste, or that he hasn’t really lived for 10 extra years.

I really don't understand how it is the MC fault, he is just being realistic and doing his job, i don't get it that his is the one who has to go all the way out.

Double-page supporter
@FStubbs Dude, 10 years, no matter what you do, you'll gain experience more valuable than these youngsters that are wet behind the ears.

Dex-chan lover
All this damn time, they were talking so deep
And I was looking at Sensei's tits
tf is wrong with me?

But seriously. The other guy pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
@ICYCOZY while I'm locked to her thighs... there's nothing wrong with us friend. We love what we love to see...

but I do kind of understand why he gets kind of pissy pot... this is like his first time getting smacked down on his work... and I really love seeing people like that...

Dex-chan lover
He apologizes because it's Japan, but also because it's a great opener for reconciliation. He was in a good place for making up, but other dude wasn't even close. Apologizing for his parts brings the topic to what needs to be talked about without other dude having any reason to prep for war. Instead they managed to talk it over and get through to a good closure. Perhaps dude will apologize later, perhaps he won't in words - as long as a good working environment is reached, that's what the Producer really wants. (And it's good training in managing prissy actors later, which has nothing to do with age or past deeds, just with personality and experiences.)

Tbh, the easiest way out of a family fight is also to apologize first, whether you're the "more guilty" party or not. (As long as you're stuck in the "assigning blame" phase you won't be able to get to where you should go to reach peace.)

Reactions: 30k
Thank you veeeery much for the chapter ^^/ I really like the manga.
I wonder how their film is going to be like OwO. This is the kind of series that would be perfect for an anime adaptation <3

Contributor
fused the picture

8xSKO2D.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Kyouya needed to apologize, since he wasn't in the wrong. But at the same time, if he can be the bigger man and apologize when the other dude wouldn't and thus get the project moving again, then good on him. Not everyone (myself included) would be able to swallow their pride for that. Hopefully, the other dude can realize how much of a jerk he was being and grow from it.

(Also, that professor is freaking hot! Damn!)

Reactions: 30k
Dex-chan lover
when some great figure showed up, it turn out to be someone similar with MC.

this is a good chapter

Users who are viewing this thread