Remarried Empress - Ch. 40

@karkina well it's not really that far away ....or at least that is what I tell myself 😭 no really it's a little far but not too far

Aww.... :(
AND LOL I CAN RELATE. I HAVE SINUSITIS TOO! GET WELL SOON, AND TY FOR TRANSLATIONS!

How can Trashta care about her new baby, and not care a bit about her previous baby?! It's contradictory to a loving mother's nature. To place conditions on our children instead of loving unconditionally isn't love. I doubt she actually loves her new baby. I suspect she's too self-centered and shallow to be able to love her baby unconditionally.

I read this part in the novel already- but everytime she says “it’s cold” makes my eyes water

@GreenDragonSage i think she does care about her 1st baby too. in the earlier chapters where her previous owner blackmails her ...you can see the desperateness regarding the baby. also she has never thought about getting rid of her 1st baby and is infact giving money so that the previous owner treats the baby correctly. she is still trash of a person but not a bad mother (as for now)

@412001 Those are good points. It's possible I've misunderstood something. But atm I don't have the priority to reread the chapters to see if I missed something. I will keep your thoughts in mind. Thanks for sharing.

Fed-Kun's army
@412001 She doesn't hate the child, but she isn't exactly fond of them either. Idk if that will change after she sees them, but either way she's still trashta.

Aggregator gang
Oh trashoe, I see you've become quite bold in your abusive relationship with Navier. What I wouldn't give to reach through this screen and punch you in the throat a few times.

@GreenDragonSage @412001 the way I see it
she did care for her first child but after she gets a relationship with Souvieshu and eventually becomes the empress, she starts feeling that the first child will be a problem for her second child bec the first child is just a noble while the second child is "part" of the royal family (more to this later on but I won't spoil unless asked). She still does her best to provide plus she at this point of the story, she doesn't want Souvieshu to learn about her past and the viscount is threatening to reveal her secret baby if she doesn't provide "support." In a way, she is still caring for her first child while finding ways not to reveal her past.

I think the baby isn't Sovieshu's and she can't use it. That's why she phrases it as wanting a life where she can raise a baby with love, so it doesn't matter whether or not Sovieshu finds out it's not his.

Users who are viewing this thread