Remarried Empress - Ch. 45

Honestly, Rashta is Trashta, but I only hate her since she's a homewrecking cunt.

Sovieshu on the other hand... He's a genuine piece of shit. If you don't want drama, just keep her as a secret mistress. Why feel the need to broadcast it around to society and parade her in front of your wife?!

But really? According to the Empire's law, bastards don't have any rights to succession, so legally will never be a prince/princess and it's not like the Trash and the child will work if they live in the palace with the empress doing all the work, so Navier said nothing more than the truth

I got a question for those who've read the novel
How does everyone find out about the cookies?
I'm guessing the part about the Emperor being sterile is when Navier gets pregnant with Heinley's babies, but I don't think he would confess to the cookies because of this. I don't think they would even be in talking terms after the divorce. Unless he keeps quiet forever and it's just a flashback?

OMG, I hate Trashta so much. How can she even call her unborn child a "prince/princess"??? You're just a mistress, okay hon? Besides, how can she even compare to Navier? Just wait, when the divorce comes, I guessing that Trashta will either 1. become the empress and just wreck everything because she doesn't know what to do OR 2. just stay the mistress because Sovietshxt has enough sense to know that #1 might happen. Can't wait to see their faces when they get retribution 😤

I think the emperor’s whole relationship w Rashta is just a horribly immature way to get back at navier. Not blaming her, but it does seem she’s too focused on being empress to foster an emotional connection /relationship w the emperor. and That's why instead of communicating w Navier, the emperor sought out a foolish slave girl to give him attention and piss Navier off. He probably expected Navier to cry and beg for his attention, but she knows her worth.

@cheshirekat5mile

You know the man with brown hair and darkish green eyes, its him
Trashta was staring at him from afar and he was in the crowds. He looked pretty desperate i think
She also was surprised after that part and duke elgy asked if she was ok
Hope that helps

Rashta: ...the prince or princess

Sovieshu:

gzYGXjc_d.webp

Trashta is stupid for getting upset like that, also the emperor should tell her the truth he really saves everything for the last moment or after the fact and then when she gets upset he uses an excuse. Obviously he doesn't love trashta he was just being spiteful and wanted attention. Emperor doesn't know how to be an adult apparently.
how did she get pregnant with the previous guy's kid this time when she ran away after giving birth to the first child, when did she have the time?

Um I think this is just me but the images are appearing really blurry.... To the point that it's almost impossible to read😅 is anyone have the same problem with this chapter?😖

I can't wait for the moment The empress will divorce Sovieshu. Hasta la Vista trashta!

Darn cliff hangers. I'm so excited to see the divorce go down. It's it bad that I want everyone to see it. The Empress is such a badass. Thank youuuuuuu.

Dex-chan lover
So... How many more chapters do we need to bear before the divorce finally happens? This is getting repetitive and going nowhere

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao Rashta is all insulted but truth is the blessing essentially is telling the baby be exactly like your mother. She completely lacks self awareness

Navier's name means butterfly, but it's Rashta wearing the butterfly jewelry. If Sovieshu bought those for Rashta with this in mind... I thought he couldn't get any pettier, but I was wrong.

@Lunarcountessa I have even less sympathy for Sovieshu since Navier seems to be working harder than he is at state and diplomatic affairs; he even went and trashed all her hard work in negotiating with Kafman's nation because he got, idk, jealous? He can feel bad about being neglected by a workaholic wife, but sabotaging her efforts on top of all this gaslighting... I would've expected them both to be burdened equally by their responsibilities, but if Sovieshu has time to put his whims before his duties unlike Navier, then he's not fit to have more power than she does. Unfortunately that's not how their empire works, ugh. Kinda wish Navier didn't have to wait for Heinley to make a move.

I don't know what Trashta expects. Navier made it clear that she doesn't like you and is doing a solemn to avoid and ignore you. Instead of sitting there and eating your food, you annoy her at every turn by pushing yourself on her. She wanted to walk away but you goaded her to bless your baby? Girl bye.

Even though she was annoying in this chapter, Shu was the most idiotic. Like would you leave Navier alone you shit.

Rashta, Navier does not care enough about you or your baby to hurt it in spite. And she doesn't owe the baby anything because it is not hers. If she chooses to ignore it, that is the best thing you can receive from her.

That baby ain't no royalty. You're about to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread