Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

Man this is a good series but I'm getting fed up. The first chapter told us of their divorce and we still haven't gotten there yet. The title is literally called REmarried Empress. I can't take much more of the Empress being beat down horribly by some NTR. Sticking through though cause someone else said we'd be seeing the divorce soon (TM)

I'm so very sorry about your Mama, mine is 70 and with Covid going around I've tried to appreciate her as much as possible every day.

@Radlife I agree, I think all this background is a little pointless and long winded, but I do appreciate that the author is rounding out her characters and making them multidimensional with each new chapter... however slowly.

One thing I’m still wondering is if Rashta is actually speaking in baby talk/third person or if that’s a translator quirk?

So sorry for your loss and thank you for taking your time to still release chapters. Your mom sounds like an amazing person! Take care and stay safe.

Group Leader
My condolences for your mother she sounde like a amazing person, I hope she'll be happy in heaven and thank you for the translation.

Group Leader
gdi we stand a brother like Koshar. What I wouldn't do for my brother to be like that. QvQ

My condolences about your mother. I know I'd be lost without mine. Our hearts and prayers with you, that you'll heal and live well in the future. <3

Group Leader
So sorry for your lost. 😔 My mom was sick last year but we still have her with us, i can’t imagine what you ´re living right now. My english is not really good but i really want to whrite you All My support for you and your family.

I originally read the novel but the site where I read stopped releasing it. I tried to read the latest chapter to only be annoyed, lol. The power of the author to male Trashta more annoying everyday is amazing. Hope the manhwa catch up to the redemption part.
Thank you TL for the uploads, I hope you get better soon. Condolences.

My condolences, your mother sounds like an amazing person. May she rest in peace.

And @gingerreadsthings i read the novel and rashta speaks in third person there as well, so i’m pretty sure it’s not just the translator’s thing

Wow, thanks so much for the translation and I give my condolences for your loss. Your mother sounds like an awesome person and I'm sure she's in a better place now. Also nice to know so many other thirty years olds are reading this too. I'll be entering my 3rd decade on New Years.

Thank you so much for sharing about your mom, she sounds like the most amazing soul. I’m so sorry for your loss, please take as much time as you need. I hope you’re able to heal, in time.

Fed-Kun's army
My condolences to you and your twin. It is never easy to lose someone dear to us, especially our parents who has been with us all our lives. Take your time off and grief as much as you'd want. And remember, they lived on in our memories.. RIP.

Thank you so much for the update despite having gone through such rough moments in life..

Edit:
I've read almost all of the spoilers, including the ending where the empress had 2 children with the bird prince, trashta baby not belonging to the emperor and the emperor is infertile. The divorce wont come anywhere soon, I heard it only happened or soon to happen in the latest raw.

I'm so sorry about you loss, but I'm glad you remember and cherish each and every memory of you mom.
Thanks for the chapter!

Condolences to you and your family. Please don't feel pressured to update the manhwa and allow yourself to grieve. We would completely understand. She seems to be a really great person, and I hope she's resting peacefully wherever she is. Thank you though for the update, and I hope you and your family get through this loss and heal from it.

So sorry for your loss 😔 I know it's hard to translate and publish the chapters, so don't feel pressured to do so. People grieve in different ways, and one way is to talk about the one you lost. Hope you feel well soon and my condolences to your family.

Sorry for your loss. It's rough losing family.

Also hoping this fake relationship ends soon. Because they gave away what happens, it feels like it's just being drug out by this point. I almost wish they never showed what happened at the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Only love and respect for your lovely mama, dear translator 🥺 may you mourn in the way that best suits you, and take the time you need

Users who are viewing this thread