Renai no Jugyou - Ch. 1 - Supplementary Class

Dex-chan lover
What's he scared of again? I'd get it if he was just kind of a loser who got a nosebleed from being near girls but for some reason that's a trauma response from seeing his childhood friend naked that one time?? Like... What? How?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, a love triangle story with a dumb premise. Count me in.

Probably the first time I'm unsure who'll win this one. Nanase's the first one we see Mitsuki with, but Enowaka's the first one we see having a proper conversation with him. So, who knows?

Sure, he said he liked Nanase near the end, but it wouldn't be the first time an MMC picks someone else over another

Dex-chan lover
What's he scared of again? I'd get it if he was just kind of a loser who got a nosebleed from being near girls but for some reason that's a trauma response from seeing his childhood friend naked that one time?? Like... What? How?
Guilt. He's not scared, he feels guilty that he acted so freely with his childhood friend in the past, down to seeing her naked. Because of his guilt, he becomes frozen when around girls and unable to do anything without worrying if its inappropriate or if its even okay for him to be near them.
This is supposed to be absurd.

Dex-chan lover
Guilt. He's not scared, he feels guilty that he acted so freely with his childhood friend in the past, down to seeing her naked. Because of his guilt, he becomes frozen when around girls and unable to do anything without worrying if its inappropriate or if its even okay for him to be near them.
This is supposed to be absurd.
Aaah, I see. Thanks

Aggregator gang
Japan being Japan here. Make reforms so work culture isn't so incredibly out of whack and stressful that people are uninterested in having families?

Best I can do is Love class in school, take it or leave it.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of having all this be suggestive if all the censorship are this agressive

Power Uploader
Ok, this is dumb... And why the f.... The childhood friends is ALWAYS the loosing one (it's obvious she will lose) they have ALWAYS the best background and emotional scene and the MC is ALWAYS a freaking bas..... and idiot...
Damn japan! If she was his little sister i bet they would end up together 'cause japanese love only strange romance and incest!🤬

Dex-chan lover
checked the raws
Oh BOY. Now that’s a twist
MC and Childhood Friend try to deliver confession letters but mixed up. The MC’s letter goes to the brother and CF’s to the girl… and they seem like they were effective. So the plot twist seems to be that the siblings are both homosexual. And out hopeless duo of protagonists accidentally seduced each of them

Users who are viewing this thread