Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 309 - The Girlfriend And Her Rental Work (3)

Dex-chan lover
this series might actually be kind of decent if not for the fact that we're 300 chapters in and kazuya's still like
"h-h-h-hi, mizuhara!!!! (god she's so sexy!) derpy blush face here"

Dex-chan lover
I, as the idiot I am, just had to read up that ending. I am now considerably dumber. Thanks I guess :haa:
Any time. Though to be fair, what did you expect when I tagged it with a devil face? ;)

But if you only read the last chapter, go back and read the chapter before it. My desired torment for Simpzuya gets far more evil than the last chapter shows. :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
Mami bait lmao, she didn't do anything this time. I really hope we're getting closer to one of these dipshits taking a step forward

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! I think the worst part of this manga is knowing that because it's so popular in Japan the author will get approved for another series WHENEVER he finishes this shit show.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Mami took weird blackmail photos.

Or...did the author really just have her do the Nileseyy Niles disappearing meme after realizing Kazuya wasn't there?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! I think the worst part of this manga is knowing that because it's so popular in Japan the author will get approved for another series WHENEVER he finishes this shit show.
Isn't that the best part? It means he doesn't have quite as much incentive to drag out hundreds more chapters of
  • Chizuru exists
  • Simpzuya spazzes out about how perfect she is
  • Chizuru doesn't notice or thinks it's cute
  • Simpzuya nearly explodes from anxiety she'll realize what a freak he is
  • Chizuru doesn't notice and goes to do something else
  • Simpzuya collapses in a pile of angst

Dex-chan lover
Any time. Though to be fair, what did you expect when I tagged it with a devil face? ;)

But if you only read the last chapter, go back and read the chapter before it. My desired torment for Simpzuya gets far more evil than the last chapter shows. :devilish:
Funny enough, I did read the last two, seems like it was a good move. I'd only add that the girls here should have complimentary kicks to Kazuya's nuts every now and again

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, I did read the last two, seems like it was a good move. I'd only add that the girls here should have complimentary kicks to Kazuya's nuts every now and again
Damn. I never thought I would ever support NTR, but once you got me thinking along this line… 309 chapters of seeing Simpzuya's cursed thoughts has me thinking that not even giving them all nutcrackers is enough.

Chizuru/Ruka/Sumi/Mami should make him a wizard, but take turns being the one who actively strings him along while the other three make him their platonic friend while dating other guys. Preferably while living in the apartments above and below and to either side, so he can listen in on everything.

Dex-chan lover

Oh God, I've only read last chapter, then after your advice I've read the previous one as well. Oh holy fuck. I'm not sure even Kazuya deserves that.... eh, he probably does. Still, you've showed me manga with worse torture than Redo of Healer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, I've only read last chapter, then after your advice I've read the previous one as well. Oh holy fuck. I'm not sure even Kazuya deserves that.... eh, he probably does. Still, you've showed me manga with worse torture than Redo of Healer.
In a field with such stiff competition, mangaka tend to be gifted. Sometimes it's at "making their audience feel less pathetic by comparison", sometimes it's at "sadism", sometimes it's at "leaving readers thousand-yard-staring", and sometimes it's at "holy :poop: what is wrong with your brain? :korone:". I felt lucky that Ochinko's mangaka stopped at sadism.
😅

What’s vile and wicked is the fact that Grandma is being led to believe that rental dating just involves going to the arcades and stuff.

TF no Chorizo is a fucking WHORE

A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE who gets pumped with old man ***** on the regular

EDIT: forgot to add

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- evil ex-girl-friend : nagomi-SAN , nagomi-SAMA ... , actually , i have zero respect for that old , ugly , annoying hag nagomi .

page 3 , panel 1 :
aaahhh , can you remember that time when main female told a truth ( actually , she still told a big , fat lie , after so many lies ) and proudly declared : im the real girl-friend of wimpy simp , genuinely , truthfully , honestly , not a fake girl-friend .

page 4 :
tell you the truth , my 1st thoughts were :
  • ex-girl-friend : i will go buy a knife , to stab those 2 b!tches .
  • ex-girl-friend : main female is here , so that means wimpy simp is alone in the house . i will go there and r@pe him , lol .

but the reality is :
  • ex-girl-friend : i will do nothing to them , because doing nothing is very easy .
  • im bored , so i will just go home and f@p , because i have nothing more better to do .

page 5 :
main female is a total stranger , but old hag bought many clothes and gifts for her , and she paid the renting fee , the amount was probably around 200,000 yen . and then old hag only bought a 200 yen souvenir for her own grand-son . what a b!tch .

- old hag : you are the mighty , perfect goddess . im just a puny mortal . im insolent , wicked , delusional , childish . im sorry that i dare to doubt and to judge you . im sorry that because of me , you had to hide things from me , and you had to intentionally choose to become a big , fat , lying b!tch .

- main female : yo hag , i will tell you the truth : my customers of this rental job are stinky , smelly , baldy , sweaty , fat , ugly , old men . and we go to many love-hotels to do many naughty things together .

page 12 :
simp looks like a useless , jobless "house-husband" , and main female looks like a wife who has to go to work , and "serve" other men to make money for the family .

- simp : welcome home . great work . good job . im not creepy . today , you made love with how many men ? how did it go , the love-making ? did everything go well for you ? did you guys hold hands ? kiss on the lips ? lick ? use your mouths ? use your tongues ? go all the way ? butt ? did you guys reach the 1st base ? 2nd base ? 3rd base ? home run ? ( baseball slangs )

page 19 :
- female : i really need to hurry up , to finish my stupid "investigation" . simp already confessed his love to me , so i have to hurry up , and say "NO" to him , and reject simp 's love , and make love with beret male , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Nagomin getting her money's worth 🥒 :kek: with Chorizo would've been at least somewhat cathartic but noooo the mangaka still keeps on edging us to afford whatever depraved hobbies he has.

Users who are viewing this thread