Rent-A-Girlfriend

Aggregator gang
@migh: I read it for the story, which I find enjoyable. Others don't. Psh. That's their problem, not mine. If they're only around for the art, they're lying. Nobody reads manga for just the art. It's the equivalent of reading a picture book without reading the book (Ex: Doctor Seuss). They like it, but they want to be one of the "cool kids" and hate on the manga too. Common occurrence and very sad.

@TwilightFaze I like the story, but she's kind of a bish. It's been pretty obvious through the entire story that he's had feelings for her. I really hope he ends up with short stack. She's clearly into him and more my type anyways. The story has a decent progression, I just kind of feel this is a RonxHermione situation.... I just don't see the compatibility or chemistry. Not that his former girlfriend was a prize either lol. It'd be hilarious if his neighbor,him and shortstack all end up together.

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze well its a good for u that u like it but objectively speaking its weaking in every aspect there is a bunch of way better manga in the same genre out there and there is a lot of them that got the axed treatment will this get stretched like an orange to the very last bit with very little to none development and a bunch of useless, bland and despicable characters. this manga is objectively bad but well there is still people to enjoy those , i mean there is still people out there that think domekano is a good manga.
even though the main problem is still the Main male lead who is the worst mc i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes unnecessary dialogue (lies again, lies) and story developments from role characters, maybe likely degrade the rating of the manga itself
This manga is a typical example of my point
Why I am still catching this romcom? becoz I want to see how the author keeps leaving this good-starting manga away from my original expectation
Disappointing

Aggregator gang
@migh: You keep throwing around "objectively" but everything you have written more aligns with "subjective." And I think that suits you better anyway. Here's why:

At the end of the day, art IS subjective. The same is true with books, manga, movies, etc. It's not anyone's place to determine if an artform is good or bad to everyone else, only to the reader. If it's a popular opinion, cool. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You don't like it? No one should force you to read it. But the reverse is also true: it's not anyone's place to tell others NOT to read something either (and I see that a lot here and other places).

It's impossible to look at a manga objectively. Same is true with a book, a movie, a TV show, and so on. Because you can't help but compare it to your personal tastes and opinions. It's like how some people loved Captain Marvel and others despised it: They used their own feelings, interpretations, opinions, and personal tastes make the final decision.

Anyway, just saying you're actually looking at it subjectively, but your feelings are no less valid for it. Everyone should read what they like. I like it. You don't. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because it's our personal tastes.

I like it. You can also not like it. However, that doesn't give you any right to judge my tastes, and the same goes for me.
Preferences are subjective.

Is the MC still the same retard as he was in the first 3 chapter? I can stand garbage story or plot but I just can't stand garbage annoying characters, especially if it is the MC.

It takes a while, but he actually grows up a bit. Mind you, he can still be dense, but he graduated from asshole, to well-meaning. I'm actually surprised that he grew up.

127 chapter in ...
heroine and MC is both one of the most boring main character of all manga i ever read.
dont bother with this trash
they're much better and fun series to read like '' Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san''

Aggregator gang
@KlMOCHl: Speak for yourself. It's slow, but I think it's cute. You clearly prefer something more fast-paced and that's fine. You don't like the manga and don't want to read it anymore and that's fine too! But what's not fine is telling others what to read and what not to read. That's what control freaks do.
Don't be a control freak.

Chapter 127 is out. It gives me the feeling everything is going to end soon... and the MC is still the same retard from chapter 1.
No permanent growth at all: still immature, dumb, selfish, etc. Even though, sometimes he acts like a normal human being and shows he's kinda considerate.

I watched the video about the author in Paolo from Tokyo channel on YT. He's an immature 34 yo beta cuck, but apparently a good boss too.
So no wonder his MC is like that.

Banned
I stopped reading this manga the second it introduced another girl

Harems aren't bad but when you have such a stupid oblivious main character and the girls start falling out of the sky for him it's hard not to think this is just wish fulfilment

Granted, I have not read anything from that point so who knows. He might've changed.(not getting that vibe from comment below though)

I'm really surprised this manga has so many chapters. I guess alot of people enjoyed this and that's fine. I sincerely liked it too up until a point.

One step forward and one step back. This is absolutely ridiculous. I expected the story to start progressing somewhere after he literally dove off a boat to save her life, but nah. We're gonna stay in complete stasis in regards to the main character and his main love interest.

Group Leader
How this is trash getting an anime adaptation
Have to say this since this is thrown around a lot

There are possibly hundreds of trash series out there that don't deserve anime but yet get one. Just because Kanokari doesn't happen to be r/manga or mangadex or some other forums' favourite doesn't mean it shouldn't receive an anime adaptation. Japanese readers are the target demographic. Series is definitely doing well to the point that they allowed a small youtube documentary style video on the mangaka and TMS Entertainment picked it up.

This series should be tagged BDSM at this point.

Masochistic because the rageposters who hate this series passionately but yet they are here reading new release and discussing with rest each week
Sadism cuz the NTR train that same M crowd have been building since last 4 chapters or so
Dispcipline because it goes both ways. Fans trying to tell haters why this manga isn't that bad and haters explaining why this series suck donkeyballs to layman crowd.
Bondage because even after all this shit-fest, we all are here in comment section.

To read through the walls of emotion that has been stated through the Comment Section.........

It`s................ frightening to put it lightly 😰

To the scanlation team, it is my utmost wish that you do not be discourage with all the comments and withdrawal from further scanning and uploading future chapters 😉

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, hence, so am i 🧐

i have been reading this manga since Chapter One, and it is my fondest wish that i could read this manga until the end 😃

i could also read that readers are outrage at the pace of the story and i am now writing from Mizuhara~san point of view

If you take into account Mizuhara~san point of view , i think maybe the rage can be calmed 😰

Note: Humans CANNOT live without their pillar of strength
<Be it family, friends, pets or valuable hobby >

my pillars of strength will be my mother, my cats and also my growing collection of manga, anime and games 😋

now, my point is:

If memory serves, she has been living with her Grandparents since she is just a little girl
Her father is nowhere to be found, and she is left with only a mother, grandfather and grandmother who raised her to be who she is right now <those are her pillars of strength>

Then, the unthinkable happens, her mother passed away 😭 leaving her with only her Grandparents to raised her <her first pillar of strength = gone forever>🤧

A few years passed, her Grandfather, who supported her decision to be an actress passed away 😭, yet another pillar of strength for her has been broken 🤧

And now, her grandmother <her last pillar of strength> may follow suit, so.......... i ask........ it is really the time to think about romantic feelings when now she is preoccupied with her own internal emotion 🤫

She really is racing against time because she is determined to be an actress, be in a movie before her Grandmother pass away

For her feelings for Kazuya~san, i do see hope between the two 😊 but, i do agree on this,

Kazuya~san needs to convey his feelings thoroughly so it shall finally reach the depths of her heart 😫

From my opinion, Both are in the same boat for this:

1) They have loved and lost someone dear in their hearts, and cannot take another heartbreak

2) Both of them are the type of people that will always stay true and loyal to each other till death do they part

So, to convey their feelings, they have to be absolutely sure <not even a shadow of a doubt in their minds>, that the other person truly loves them and not accept the feeling out of pity <that is why , in my opinion, the dilly-dally situation occurred> 😉

She is or maybe about to loose her last pillar of strength, so that is why if Kazuya~san is the would-be "new pillar of strength" for she to lean on to, she must make sure that she is just "not another replacement for Mami~san, the first girlfriend"

If that is the case, she will loose everything and the relationship will not last long

I do hope it does not come to that because if that is the case, why have any feelings for each other after all 😉

@astrid-202

Astrid, are you reading since the beginning, I mean since 2017? Or you just read it in a marathon all the chapters up to date?

Don’t worry about the comments, every single week is the same. Just like @indi_n0rd said: “after all of this they continue here”.

Group Leader
Artist has been carrying this damn manga for the last 127 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread