Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eargard and the board of skills

Group Leader
I hope you like guys! we bought the raws yesterday and we're working on chapter 2, we'll release it very soon!

Dex-chan lover
He better keep up somewhat of a training regime to keep his new body in shape, because slaying monsters aint gonna do shit if you don't practice

another one added to the collection!
now, this seems intresting enough..
thanks for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
love how the image left of a man absolutely brutalized by an unknown monster
has an atmosphere of bliss and wonder
kids all smiling
with a bright sky in the background
wtf lol? why two tones that deeply contrast

-guess people got tired of hiring truck-kun to put people in comas
b/c this is at least the 2nd isekai i've seen where a guy happens to fall through some random crack in the dimension by "mistake"
i wish i could remember the other name but the wording is so similar i thought i was reading some kind of knock off variant

Dex-chan lover
That deity is such a b****. What about the current overseer of Earth? Don't you know how they feel when people take stuff from them?

Here's what they say... "Stop taking Earth's souls, and solve your own problems!"

Dex-chan lover
YES a isekai mc that didn't get killed by a truck

And he fell into another dimension !??!?!

Kinda feel bad for him

Dex-chan lover
@BookQueen It's not always a truck... wait, technically it is... Truck-kun transforms... but he usually isn't in the form of a truck... and the "portal" thing is also quite common too...

Dex-chan lover
> he didn't start at 0 SP

So, it's not unusual to start with zero skill points and MC got 1000 without any explanation?

> god gives you what you need and you shouldn't waste it.

How do you waste a zero?

Users who are viewing this thread