Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Test Result

Double-page supporter
I gotta say the girls so far in this manga have a screw loose.

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down, hoe. I just came here without prior info of what's going on.

Aggregator gang
gotta admit I don't know what the other world's standards are for appearance and personality, but it seems to me you aren't likely to find a lot of strong good looking guys with what we would consider decent personalities if you work with people who do short term and potentially life threatening work...and if you do find one, there's a decent chance he'll never come back one day, either dead or gone with another girl who did more than drool while watching as he walked away every day

Well, that escalated... instantly. She's amusing though. And at least she demonstrates some level of competence without the whole snob routine. She'll have to fight Esther for him, though, but not sure if Esther is even interested in the first place.

Still waiting to see that sketchy guild master get beat down though.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird seeing a series where a world-class adventurer is listed as A-Rank, and B-Ranks are capable of defeating country-level disasters.

Dex-chan lover
.... depends... are harems allowed??? She's a good girl... she is... her assets proves it.... but he already got one waifu... so he needs to make sure he gets more... can't throw them away...

Dex-chan lover
there are 2 types of guild receptionists
one will help you throughout you adventurer life and will give you support
the other will set their sights on you if they find your future prospects ideal

this girl is clearly the latter lmao

Dex-chan lover
I see no harem or romance tags, so this MC must have a wooden head and a limp dick.

Users who are viewing this thread