Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Dex-chan lover
@Cheso_No_Akuma you sure have bad taste to defending this title that bad. You have to read a lot more to having at least an argumen rather than insult.. this is just make this shitty title worsen with a shitty fan. People have to make their time better to read a good manga to learn something from it rather than being delusional that this title gonna be better next time

11/10

Really subversive and pushing the limits of what japanese fiction can achieve. Really makes you think about life and what you can achieve in it if you believe in yourself and others. Art.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely generic (almost template-generic, even), but I like it, at least.

People who see the MD's rating and think this is something decent, please check Novelupdate ratings dan reviews. They do great review and even sometime write an essay just to review a series, Novelupdate review doesn't lie unlike MD where shitty series got a boost

I just came here to fucking read, not pick watermelons.
Reading reviews is a pain in the ass and will affect how you will receive a manga (though I won't be receiving much anyway)
And it's better to just see it for yourselves, wasting time on thinking of how not to waste time is a waste of time. You only need one chapter to see it anyway, not like it'll take long to notice how generic this is.

Because the story is truly completely garbage and can damage your brain cells every time you read it.

The story is so stale my brain cells wouldn't even recognize that I'm following a plot, so the remaining few are alright. I was thinking of making a wisely constructed England stale food joke with correlation to the medieval isekai stories but I haven't been to the UK, and it's sad.

Contributor
...I looked at a random chapter to try to remember if I'd read it before, and I genuinely couldn't tell. XD Very eco-freindly this one, 100% recycled material.

there's no plot development, it's shit. Why do I keep reading this?, I myself don't know.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's no development on the story, well obviously each chapters only contains more or less 13 pages so what do I even need to expect. The only thing that keeps me on reading this manga is the heroine. Hot af.

looking at all the comments its like these people have never seen the literal entirety of the isekai genre before , if you dont like isekai manga why are you even reading them, that said for what little there is i had fun reading it so far

I wonder why he’s different & more stronger than other lost people? Why the previous reincarnators all died while he got stronger? If he’s a corporate slave & didnt play game that much he should be weak. Maybe because he’s good at using the skill board?

@legionmaster Oh, I thought he didnt take it, since the manga didnt really show if he chose it or not. It only showed he found it & thought hard about what it was.

Contributor
@KeiriQ The manga did show that he chose it if you look closely. All the skills explained are the one chosen by him. It wasn't very clear so it's pretty easy to misinterpret.

Users who are viewing this thread