Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 14 Ch. 59 - My dear home

Dex-chan lover
Freya of the fridge, what's your wuisdum?
image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Freya wants to go to protect her future hubby by being there as a concubine.

Thanks for the translation.
She's an exploring in the name of her country right? So she's probably gonna see if she can make alliance/trade/have any sort of connection to the kingdom most likely. Even if she has some feelings for Zenjirou, I'm pretty sure she still has her country as first priority.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get that this is a harem manga but I do personally wish that relationships with mc and concubine(s) stay platonic with reasons for their positions being purely political. probably very unlikely but oh well
I agree. The reasons may be all political, but it still leaves a bad taste in the mouth that Zenjirou is basically forced to accept women other than Aura. Since the only reason he is even in this situation in the first place is because Aura asked him to live his life as her husband at their first meeting. And let's not forget that he actively fought against that for a long time until he eventually accepted Freya.
It would be a different story if MC were to be single for a few chapters in the beginning and had a couple girls fawning over him with time and accepting them one after the other.

Didn't the Twin Kingdom have an enemy? Wasn't the so called Unification is also a pretext to the Twin Kingdom to bolster their kingdom (point fingers to the Capua Kingdom as a scapegoat and reason for the unification) before their enemy finds them? Does Freya's country/kingdom is the enemy of theirs? or was it a different one that wasn't mentioned yet? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Their construction and architectural prowess in Capua is among the best, isn't it? Importing magic tools may not be necessary. Zenjirou should check his references for Persian Windcatcher towers. Short description, they're heat exchangers which capture wind from a higher point, and channel it to underground irrigation passages to cool. Then another vent sends the cooled air back up into the building, like centralized air-conditioning. Even as an expensive endeavor, it can be justified as earnings for the contractor, and scores of people in the inner palace will benefit, instead of just one chamber for that magic tool.

Dex-chan lover
Their construction and architectural prowess in Capua is among the best, isn't it? Importing magic tools may not be necessary. Zenjirou should check his references for Persian Windcatcher towers. Short description, they're heat exchangers which capture wind from a higher point, and channel it to underground irrigation passages to cool. Then another vent sends the cooled air back up into the building, like centralized air-conditioning. Even as an expensive endeavor, it can be justified as earnings for the contractor, and scores of people in the inner palace will benefit, instead of just one chamber for that magic tool.
Well he has to know those exist before he can check his reference stuff to figure out how they are made. This isn't like those other Isekai where the MC knows every convenient piece of knowledge related to old tech, that he has no business knowing. Zenjirou actually has a reasonable and realistic amount of knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Since we are in a desert environment. AKA: low moisture. If the supply of water is good. A cooling device can be made using the cooling evaporation effect. re: look up swamp cooler. Even in a high humidity environment like NYC summer. Water AC works wonders. Same as a swamp cooler, but think BIGGER scale. Only downside is keeping it clean, or risk Legionnaire disease. https://www.ny.gov/legionellosis-legionnaires-disease

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the TL. Sevenseas' record for translation is horrible at best. However the question is whether the manga is translated or merely just published by Sevenseas. The novels are done by J-Novel Club after all.

Users who are viewing this thread