Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Words of Vow

Dex-chan lover
i love the bits where these two are just in lovey-dovey mode. it makes me want more of it and less of the politics. politics remind me of indonesian politics, and you'd wish they would stop being so annoying about that

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks I know that from now on the politics will have center stage, but it just makes the moments with Aura and Zen together all that much sweeter.
Which is why I love the manga showing these parts visually, cause lots of people that read the LN start saying shit like Aura only sees Zen as a semen repository she can use for trade.
@Fuko
@Hollow7F
Nah, its just one kid, we still have 1 or 2 chapters before the birth happens.

Double-page supporter
@boag why about if the child doesn’t survive or some complications occur, obviously this isn’t that type of story but many could consider what you wrote spoilers...

Dex-chan lover
It seems impossible for bloodline magic to remain controlled while maintaining human dignity, and marriage among different nation's has always been an important political tool. Inevitably some black sheep, a fourth son or a second daughter, will find they will have more political power in another royal family. The Twin kingdoms or even defecting to a new nation entirely seems highly likely.

This isn't unique to Zenjirou. I don't see how it's possible to maintain control when every royal going through puberty has a WMD or a philosopher's stone in their pants. I would expect bloodline mages to be treated like bile bears or pandas not royalty.

Dex-chan lover
Everything is going pretty nicely. Baby is coming soon, they quelled the chaos of Zen's bloodline.

But, I can't help but see that Drama tag...

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm I wonder if he might be forced to take a concubine later on, I mean he always says never but will he really be allowed to follow his modern earth based principles of monogamy?

Power Uploader
Is it really that big a deal to add a short clause to the end of a draft contract before it's been signed?

Users who are viewing this thread