Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Start of their Second Year

Dex-chan lover
anyone else think Xavier and Zenjirou look alike or is that just me?

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD
I think the Japanese just have a fascination with Spanish names. Here are three examples:
Paper Mario thousand year door: Mario’s wrestling persona is The Great Gonzales
Tales of Symphonia Manga: Lloyd names the sacred tree, I shit you not, Gonzales. They make him change it.
Waku Waku 7: The final boss is the great evil demon kaiju Fernandez

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD But then if you check all the names that have been introduced so far, it is all been a mix of Spanish, Portuguese and Italian, so the name Carlos makes a ton of sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion

You could say that with any other language really. They have English, French, German, Chinese and many other names that they tend to use often.

How much chapters did this manga has already covered? Can someone tell me tbat. I wanna read the novel cause this manga gets updated rarely.

This manga is licensed by seven seas and while they are slow as fuck with releasing it, maybe its better not to scanlate it.

Power Uploader
@Zing Thanks for the advice, we'll be waiting for a C&D. And yes, Shomin Sample is waiting for one since 7seas is also publishing it.

Aggregator gang
@Zing Seven Seas only serves the United States, and there are many other countries that use English as their primary tongue, I don't see why they should stop scanlating in English unless the licence holder starts providing the official release to all those other countries. It's still forbidden to use SSE's official releases here though.

Dex-chan lover
Can tell they have become comfortable with eachother, didn't blush or stammer like a dumbass at all when she started feeding their son which i have seen some people do. Like, you literally had sex, how is seeing just her boobs so weird?

@starburst98 well, I didn't use to be unconfortable with my wife breastfeeding, but I guess I know why others may be like that: breastfeeding is a pure act, but seeing breasts is also usually exciting, sexually. So quite a few men feel disturbed by transforming an innocent act involving children (especially his own) into an erotic fantasy in his minds, therefore don't like to stare (in that "sacred" moment)...

Dex-chan lover
This waifu is strong.

And, I couldn't help but wonder after seeing that 'more than 13000 degrees C'. What, it's hotter than the surface of sol? xD

Aggregator gang
I was starting to wonder if this series was just dropped or actually cancelled, glad to see it's still going since it's a refreshing change of pace from the typical OP harem seeking MC style isekai stories we see soooooo many of these days

Dex-chan lover
The LN translations are pretty good and go much further. The LN has much more detail too.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Also it's against Mangadex rules to upload official releases and translations. More ways for lawyers to shut this place down I think.

Users who are viewing this thread